NFL: When will the New York Jets win their first game?

When will the Jets win their first game?

• Total voters

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
My crazy bet is New England. They always find a way to screw the Jets and I could easily them lose the game so they don't get Lawrence.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
My crazy bet is New England. They always find a way to screw the Jets and I could easily them lose the game so they don't get Lawrence.
I see every other team getting 2 wins, not sure the Jets will even if the scenario you laid out happens.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Jags might be stuck at one win all year.

Week 17 Jets vs. Pats. Belichick intentionally loses to keep Lawrence out of the AFC East.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I wish I could see a win on their remaining schedule but even in the crazy world of the NFL, I see mostly blowout losses. And that's exactly why Lawrence should duck this piece of shit team if he can. Losers from the owner on down.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s strange to think about, but the Jets getting the a Patriots offense that is playing like supreme shit...this is their last chance I think unless the Browns fall apart .

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Jets lose to the Patriots, fall to 0-9. They have their bye week next week, so it’ll still be just under 2 weeks at the earliest that they can get their first win

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
They failed to close the deal tonight. The 2008 Lions and 2017 Browns are very likely going to have new neighbors.

member 157595

It would be back-breaking for the Jets to go anything other than 0-16 this year, and every Jets fan I know personally is actively cheering for them to lose out.

An 0-16 record coupled with a potentially pissed Woody Johnson coming back from the UK would likely be the nails in Gase's coffin, and no way Lawrence's inner circle will let him be ruined by Gase. If the Jets can get a good, offensive-minded coaching staff in there that works with young players, that would be a different story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad