Post-Game Talk: When they arent cheap shotting they're terrible. Barkov leads Panthers to 6-3 win with a hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Oh ****, that makes me a little less excited over the call up...obviously things aren't ok, dammit.
At least we all can agree, Go Cats and our hearts are with you Bobby Lu. I hope to see you all in the post season. Get rid of the Pens and sHabs would make us all happy. Agreed?????

Reactions: CHGoalie27

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
At least we all can agree, Go Cats and our hearts are with you Bobby Lu. I hope to see you all in the post season. Get rid of the Pens and sHabs would make us all happy. Agreed?????

Look at the standings. You won't be seeing any Panthers players in the post season unless they buy tickets.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I can't find any posts on the bereavement

Screenshot_20190217-153823_theScore.jpg

Reactions: Optimus Reim

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Le Habs will come out hungry in the 1st to get the lead, they need this win badly with CAR and PIT winning their games.
Hoping we can match their effort and take it to them for the 2nd and 3rd when they get gassed.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Wow...

It just sounds so defeatist, just some "woe is me" bs. What the hell. Trying? Damn dude, you get paid to do a hell of a lot more than try to come to work.

Is there any doubt now why the players constantly look unprepared for games?

Wow he might want to issue a retraction on that comment? Probably one of my least favorite coaches in the NHL what a drama queen.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The outcome(still hope we win) won't matter much since we are pretty far back!

But somebody better put Domi on his ass tonight!
Out of his weight class, but I'd like to see Brown catch him. Is he playing?

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Huby's boneheaded decisions to ALWAYS look for the past are sometimes just horrendous.

He had a ton of space and time to make a beautiful move on the goaltender and chose to force the pass. He was passing no matter WHAT got in the way.

Terrible decision.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
"Wheel wheel wheel wheel" and Pysyk reverses it right on the tape to the opposing forecheck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad