Post-Game Talk: When they arent cheap shotting they're terrible. Barkov leads Panthers to 6-3 win with a hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
:habs

6SEmbFL.png

0tWvF5J.png

STARTING GOALIE
2518.jpg

#37 Antti Niemi
8-5-2 3.61GAA .893SV%

:panthers

C3BYCsM.png

pdvLld6.png

2481.jpg

#34 James Reimer
11-10-5 3.05GAA .901SV%

Reactions: Finnish your Czech

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Wild rumors that Monty is on his way up.

A fan who live tweets Thunderbird games said Monty got pulled from practice 3 hours ago.
Woohoo. Not like the AHL is the best environment for him anyways. He’s been getting shelled because once again we fail to ice a good team down there.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Hopefully they try to show up for work tonight. Not mandatory tho per Boughner (read his newest twitter comments)

Reactions: CHGoalie27

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Hopefully they try to show up for work tonight. Not mandatory tho per Boughner (read his newest twitter comments)

Wow...

It just sounds so defeatist, just some "woe is me" bs. What the hell. Trying? Damn dude, you get paid to do a hell of a lot more than try to come to work.

Is there any doubt now why the players constantly look unprepared for games?

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Hey Panthers and their fans. Please do the American (not fans of the original six teams) ,fans a HUGE favor tonight and annihilate the sHabs !!!!!! I bet you have all of the support from my fellow Lightning fans as well as the Preds, and Canes to defecate on the Canadian elitists, to show that just because we are not Canadians, that we all love the sport. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let all of us make sure the sHabs do not make the post season.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Going to be cool to see Montenbault get to play first NHL minutes

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Wow...

It just sounds so defeatist, just some "woe is me" bs. What the hell. Trying? Damn dude, you get paid to do a hell of a lot more than try to come to work.

Is there any doubt now why the players constantly look unprepared for games?

How can you assume the players are hold accountable for what they do when there coach makes these kinda comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad