Nov 9, 2011
Latest:

JZRTDCV.jpg

GF should be 83.

Also WE DON'T COMPLETELY SUCK!!!!!:yo::yo:

Rin

Mar 28, 2006
Northern Alberta
Stoll is on waivers. He is on a 1 year, 800k contact. I think he's exactly what this team could use right now. Veteran presence down the middle. He could help make the season a close race for us.

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
Stoll is on waivers. He is on a 1 year, 800k contact. I think he's exactly what this team could use right now. Veteran presence down the middle. He could help make the season a close race for us.

No. I do not want him to sell coke to our young guns. Stoll to my ...

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Cheering for Stl Nas Minny to win tonight plus Oiler victory and Habs

Last edited:

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
We are in the mid-season and surprisingly only 4 points behind the playoff spot. I predicted that we should earn 12 points from the games 31-41 in order to be in the playoff hunt. We got just 9. Fortunately Pacific sucks. Originally from Finland I desire us to draft one of Finns Puljujärvi, Laine or Juolevi but it means that we are out of playoffs. Whatever are my desires I want the Oilers to make playoffs. It means that we need to start winning on the road. We have 5 road games before All Stars break. If we are in the striking distance from the playoff spot and Klefbom, Yak and McDavid back in the lineup just after the break there is a chance. Chance can turn to be realism if we can trade for Hammonic.

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
We fell 8 pts away from the playoff spot. Anaheim is on pace for a 92-point season. To get to 93 points, the Oilers need to win 23 games from the last 30 games. If Ducks continue to have a hot streak then Sharks needs to have slump in the big time.

Can we repeat what Senators did last year. Can SonOfDavid save the season

bombers15

5-14-6-1
Mar 17, 2008
We fell 8 pts away from the playoff spot. Anaheim is on pace for a 92-point season. To get to 93 points, the Oilers need to win 23 games from the last 30 games. If Ducks continue to have a hot streak then Sharks needs to have slump in the big time.

Can we repeat what Senators did last year. Can SonOfDavid save the season

In short, no. We can't.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Arizona and SJ would both need to have long slumps and wed need to pulls a Sens. So no

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
It seems to me that the Oilers is a 0.500 team when healthy. Internal improvement and some depth additions and we are in the range of 85 pts. We will not make playoffs in the next season too. Something has to be done without giving up much. Tough task to do.

We need 2 right shot defense men one to play against best players. I would trade Nurse for Hammonic. We tend to think too high on our prospects. Let us make this deal. Vatanen is on the move we need someone to Feed McDavid Ducks need cheap assets to solve the cap hell. Reinhart and Yak to Disneyland and we can get their 2nd round pick back, which can be used to uppgrades somewhere else in the line up.

Other needs are back up goalie and right shot top 9 forward with size. If we do not get him in the draft we must fish in the UFA pool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad