Post-Game Talk: When in Doubt, Shootout: Sabres 3 Leafs 4

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Our shootout record is saving us this year. Had we sucked at it like years past, we would be in the basement!

Go Bozak!

SyndicateProject

I'd risk everything
Aug 5, 2013
Western Canada
Lazy Miller..

Great game by Rielly, JVR and Lupul are money in the shootout.. Give Reimer credit, he was solid and i still ****ing hate Clarkson

Great game, im happy :handclap:

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Kinda expected a shaky game by Reimer who hasn't played in a while. Only 2 starts in the last 11 games.

Another win in the Shootout but as long as we're not tied with anyone in the standings, who cares?

Mr Scarface*

From 8th to 5th. Ooooh baby.

We're coming back.
It's all reimer.

And bozak plus JVR.

Best players. Shootout is carlyle's to take.

Stanley Cups should be decided in shootouts.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Washington has just lost in regulation to the Penguins therefore the Leafs move ahead to 5th place in the East

still in a WC spot though, there is no more 1-8 in the coinferenced. Washington has a division spot atm we can't steal that from them

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
God damn we're good in shootouts now :laugh:

The funny thing is that last year no one could buy a shootout goal unless you're name was Tyler Bozak. This year we're great at shootouts and our best shooters are all guys that we had last year :laugh:

Also helps that we don't use Kessel anymore.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
I think we're winning shoot outs because of smarter decisions. Just because Kessel is our best forward doesn't mean he should be one of the three shooters.

So many great players suck at shoot outs...I guess it's just not the same as a real game breakaway.

JvR is money everywhere on the ice.

JVR Lupul Bozak. Best lineup. Those guys are all money in the SO. I like how carlyle keeps going back to them. don't mess it!

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Ryan Twinkletoes Miller sucks so bad on shootouts. Hell, I could score on him. What an amazing win by this team. I thought we would not gain our wildcard spot and we were done for!? Season might not be over butt the butthurt that is reigning down is so laughable. GO LEAFS GO!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
okay here we go everything that impacts us are finals:

we now have 53 points:
we now own the 1st wildcard spot
Rangers are 2nd (with 51 points). should they win - this drops Washington down to the 2nd spot. (we beat them on wins and ROW - lmao the only team we can right now)

we now have 3 points on Detroit and 1 on Ottawa.
We need a 2 point game between Montreal & Ottawa tomorrow
a tampa win and a nashville win.
oh crap - I missed the Detroit/Rangers game. this needs to be a 2 point game as well. (I don't know who I want to win).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad