Value of: Wheeler to NYI

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Is there anything that would get Wheeler? If the Jets are going for a rebuild he doesn't really fit the new core age wise.

Probably gonna cost something you don't want to give up. 2 more years at a damn good price (5.6 million) for a guy who put up almost 80 points last year.

Can't imagine it being something the isles would want to give up.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
This will go well . The Jets fans say they wouldn't trade Wheeler for Hall

How did Hall enter this convo ?
Anyhoo similar value opposite wings.
Hall can't even spell intensity
Both are under appreciated because of where they play (ed)
Wheeler is likely our captain this year .
Jets ain't trading Wheels ...

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
How did Hall enter this convo ?
Anyhoo similar value opposite wings.
Hall can't even spell intensity
Both are under appreciated because of where they play (ed)
Wheeler is likely our captain this year .
Jets ain't trading Wheels ...

Read . I never made it about Hall . Point is the Jets fans value him very high . But hey if another player can not be mention to show how a fan base value their own player you best go to your own teams postings and police them . Fans of the Jets do it all the time . Heck fans of all teams does it and for that matter all counter offers are they same . Their intent are to show value by other fans

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Jets are not rebuilding in 2016.

I can't imagine what NY could/would offer to get the Jets interest in the slightest.

Top 5 RW in the NHL at the peak of his career and who is signed long term on a sweet deal.

Save yourself time and forget it.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Barzal Nelson and 2017 1st for Wheeler.

The value is okay, but trading a top-end player for lesser pieces is something you do when you have to trade someone. Not when they're under contract, and happy, and you're hoping they lead a bunch of kids into the playoffs next year and for many to come.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Isles fans on our board mention Wheeler a lot and I never understand it because he's never been rumored to be on the block.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
If you want a signed Wheeler jersey sure, that offer is ok. If you think that gets you Wheeler the player you're delusional

That's actually a pretty solid offer if you were planning an overhaul, but you're not, so whatever.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
That's actually a pretty solid offer if you were planning an overhaul, but you're not, so whatever.

As I stated were not rebuilding so any offer would have to blow Chevy away....that offer doesn't blow Chevy away at this point in our evolution

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad