What's up with Nashville?

STC

Oct 29, 2012
The negative affects of getting rid of a great leader like Weber and replacing him with a clown like Subban are greatly magnified when you have noted ******** like Neal and Ribero in your room in addition to noted lazy ass Johnasson.

Not at all surprised that the bottom has fallen out considering those are some of the top players on the team.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
The negative affects of getting rid of a great leader like Weber and replacing him with a clown like Subban are greatly magnified when you have noted ******** like Neal and Ribero in your room in addition to noted lazy ass Johnasson.

Not at all surprised that the bottom has fallen out considering those are some of the top players on the team.

Aside from really bad diving by Neal, and some stupid whining by Riberio none of those guys have been problems what the hell are you talking about?

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Subban had a stellar game last night. His best as a Pred probably. Once Forsberg and Johansen start chipping in the Preds will start climbing back up the standings.

How many teams in the past have started off red hot, only to cool down at the end of the season and flame out in the playoffs or miss them altogether? It's not how you start, but how you finish. I'll give this team some time to figure it out before looking ahead to next years draft.

who_me?

Oct 7, 2003

Maybe Nashville will trade for Evander Kane, too?

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Anyone see Johansen play this season? Does he look like he will rebound or does he look like ****? I was expecting him to put up 75+ points this year and breakout.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Anyone see Johansen play this season? Does he look like he will rebound or does he look like ****? I was expecting him to put up 75+ points this year and breakout.

Looks extremely underwhelming to me. Can't tell you how many times he just lazily skates around & stick handles only to get poke checked immediately after gaining the offensive zone.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Subban was a beast last night. That's the real subban. Once he gets more comfortable out there with the system and his teammates. Preds will be rolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad