What's up with Florida?

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Florida will be good soon enough. I like their young core a lot.

That being said, I'm putting a lot down on the Isles to win by 2 tonight hahah. Back to back with NYR and NYI is just brutal.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
They are the Calgary of the East. Good team but unfortunately not there yet. Could be as early as next year.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
At this stage of his career , luongo is not good enough to carry a team in to the playoffs. By the time the panthers are a playoff team luongo's going to be too old .. do the panthers have any up and coming goalie prospects ?

Love how before the trade no one should worry about Luongo's age, as he was going to be great until he retired SNF teams should offer the moon.

Now he's traded and 1 year in he's too old to even get you to the playoffs.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
They are about where I expected them to be. Which is just outside the playoffs. It is a huge improvement on last season.

They started the season well with hot goaltending, and solid defense.

We've got some good young players but they are a bit too streaky atm (to be expected I guess).

We don't really have many scorers, and Lou's play since the game in Vancouver has been substandard. And our defense seems to be making more errors.

And we do get some pretty bad calls from the refs. Poor excuse but my Vancouver supporting friend was shocked at the horrible calls against us. Anyways, if we were good enough this wouldn't matter as much.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
we've just been plain terrible since the blowout in winnipeg. we're still better than a few teams (at least if you look at the standings) and is not bottom dwellers this season which is sorta good.. i suppose...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad