What's up with Aho?

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
tenor.gif

Luminiferous

Oct 11, 2018
He no longer has Matthews to carry Aho and carve out his career. Aho's cracks are showing. Sad but true.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Pulju for Faulk makes too much sense. Then trade Teuvo for McDavid when Oilers realize that they lack wingers and trade McDavid for Laine to reunite PuLa-Aho.
I know that you're kidding with the whole post but Pulju doesn't hold any type of value on his own anymore

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Aho has improved his already very good skating. He is fast as the wind and does it all. I am actually most impressed by his backchecking. His offensive abilities has always bee superb, but now he is getting even better on the defensive side(It has always been good though).

Reactions: LAINEC

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
This thread is comical. Entirely.

I’m not even a Canes fan but I can recognize his skill.

He is off to a grrrrrreat start. So I have no idea why this thread was created. Bye.

Reactions: mhart1

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Aho looked like a poor mans McDavid out there tonight. If he continues like this he cound hit 80+ Points this year...

Aho will finnish the year with 164p if healthy. ;)

5gp 4g 6a 10p +7 Not too shabby start!

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
I know that you're kidding with the whole post but Pulju doesn't hold any type of value on his own anymore
It could be a good move that wouldn't cost Carolina a lot to trade for Puljujarvi. Aho knows Puljujarvi and could translate what the coach says so Puljujarvi would get it.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Sebastian Aho is coming out with a bang this season, playing 1C on the Hurricanes. In his first 5 games he has
4 goals, 6 assists and a +7.
Hes already good skating has improved and he seems to be all over the ice. His skating actually looked McDavidish today. His backchecking is great and his already great offensive play seems even better. There was some consern over him being able to handle the C position, but the eye-test is proving it wrong( for theese 5 games atleast). I do believe that he will become a Top 10 C in the league some day. Discuss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad