Speculation: What's going on with Judd Brackett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

May 9, 2012
Langley
Seems to be a lot of talk about Brackett leaving. I hope this isn’t true he has been the only bright spot of this management team for the past four years. Something smells bad. Hope I am wrong.

Reactions: Jyrki21

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Seems to be a lot of talk about Brackett leaving. I hope this isn’t true he has been the only bright spot of this management team for the past four years. Something smells bad. Hope I am wrong.

What talk, beyond what we already have seen?

There’s Sekeres and Sat that think this is legitimate, and Dhaliwal that thinks it is not legitimate.

Do you have anything else?

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Maybe change the thread title to something like Specualtion: Will Brackett be Leaving. It’s misleading.

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
Ah yes, right. Put my time in and now I’m back. Long overdue.

I recommend every user at least consider doing the same. Some good people running HF for sure.

Changing our names or becoming a mod?

I am too much an a-hole(sometimes! shush you!) to be a mod. I would be casting out bans like lightening bolts.

On second thought... could be fun!

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Changing our names or becoming a mod?

I am too much an a-hole(sometimes! shush you!) to be a mod. I would be casting out bans like lightening bolts.

On second thought... could be fun!

I meant being a mod. I think you would be good at it, but it’s not for me to decide. :)

Nice, you did a good job. Not for me obviously.

Thank you for the recognition.

Last edited:
Reactions: settinguptheplay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad