OT: Whatcha Drinkin' Part III: It's a Trilogy!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
5f70592187d07096224867.png

2 splashes of water, 2 cubes of ice... smoooooooooooooth!
Classic Glenmorangie tang, with a nice citrus finish

Reactions: fgobuzz

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Got a clear ice maker for the bar setup for Christmas. Just finished the initial cleaning runs and first two ice making runs. The first batch of ice still came out on the cloudy side, only semi-clear, but the 2nd batch of ice came out crystal clear!

Will be nice having clear ice cubes for the drinks moving forward. It melts exponentially shower due to the lower surface area (ice out of a typical ice maker is cloudy due to bubbles that get trapped as gas tries to escape the water, but can't as the water freezes from the outside-in), resulting in less watered down drinks for longer.
Clear ice makers freezes the water from the inside-out, ensuring the gas can escape the water.

Reactions: Minnesota

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Favorite THC seltzers?

I was gifted an Insight Flavor Pixels variety pack, which has been my favorite tasting so far. 4.1mg THC per 12oz can. Usually takes 2 cans to get me buzzing, though.

Northern Vibes with 5mg THC + 10mg CBD per 12oz can has hit me the hardest. Great buzz, good taste.

Bent Paddle Puff with 10mg of D9 THC is meh. Didn’t love the flavor (skunky) or buzz.

What should I try next?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad