OT: Whatcha Drinkin' Part III: It's a Trilogy!

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Gonna give it a whirl....
20211206_141930.jpg

Reactions: TaLoN

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
Getting over the Covid(thankfully missed the last game) and opened up Old Forester Statesman. Picked it up at Sams Club last weekend for $45

Tasty

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Bricksworth collaborated with Barrel Theory to 'combine' two of their best beers, Slime Truck from Bricksworth and Rain Drops from BT to get 'Slime Drops'. Sooooo good.

Just love Bricksworth so much. I'm sure they are getting more popular with their new spot by Modist but I still love the 'hidden' spot in Burnsville.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
This may sound *very* screwed up but I've been drinking what I've deemed a "reverse bloody mary" before bed.

It's:

3/4th glass of pickle juice, a couple splashes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco, and about 1/4th cup of Clamato or Zing Zang or whatever.

You can buy gallon jugs of pickle juice on Amazon.

It gives you a nice change of pallet right before bed especially if you had some type of dessert a bit earlier.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wabit

May 23, 2016
This may sound *very* screwed up but I've been drinking what I've deemed a "reverse bloody mary" before bed.

It's:

3/4th glass of pickle juice, a couple splashes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco, and about 1/4th cup of Clamato or Zing Zang or whatever.

It gives you a nice change of pallet right before bed especially if you had some type of dessert a bit earlier.

This sounds like a prank you pull on a buddy at the bar. Garnish it with fake food and add in a near beer kicker.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010

It's:

I’m not sure whether I should feel impressed or disgusted :laugh:

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad