OT: Whatcha Drinkin' Part II: The Sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This end of the work week scotch... The Cadboll Estate 15 limited edition. Two splashes of water.

Cadboll-Estate-15Y-US-Exclusive-Sell-Sheet-12_800x.png

Sharp creamy, butterscotch and vanilla beginning, long mango and vanilla finish.
I'm a fan! :thumbu:

Too bad this is only a limited edition release from 2020.

Last edited:

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Can someone tell me how to do pictures? Thanks.

I’m basic and have the Turncoat Juicy IPA by Badger Hill tonight.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Can someone tell me how to do pictures? Thanks.

I’m basic and have the Turncoat Juicy IPA by Badger Hill tonight.
If you have a web image you want to post, you can right click and "view image", then copy the url. Then click on the little picture icon to the right of the smiley face icon in the reply window, paste that url and click insert.

If you're posting from your phone, instead of right clicking and going to view image, then touch and hold on the image until you get options from a list, and select open image in new tab. Copy the url from there, then do the same as instructed above to post into the reply window.

Image of what you said you're drinking tonight...

4bbe9a530e91aad37a5b534ba102ce93_640x640.jpg

:thumbu:

Reactions: keppel146

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
How was the peach whisky? I'll be having some of this over the weekend, but that's as "flavored" a whiskey as I've ever had.

bsb103_new_7834_web_600x.jpg
It is pretty good. I mixed it with a Coke, not a big fan of whiskey striaght and Coke was what i had to mix. I have a bottle of Bird Dog peach as well as Bird Dog apple. I think the Bird Dog peach is better, but like the Revel stoke as well. The Apple is really good too

Last edited by a moderator:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This week's scotch...

The Glenlivet 15 French Oak Reserve
0010000023602_1.jpg

Two splashes of water. A nice spicy yet fruity sweet scotch with a nutty finish.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Freemont Sky Kraken Hazy PA

Freemont Dark Star Stout

I live 2 blocks away from Fremont... Have Kraken in the fridge, and I will be there tonight on the patio :)

If you are local, go to Aslan on 36th Street in Fremont. I think it is overall better. My office fridge is stacked with Aslan and Fremont at the moment. A few blocks West on 36th is Petoskeys Midwest Bar filled with Hamm's and Grain Belt decor, and they usually have Hamms on tap...

Reactions: Nsjohnson

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I live 2 blocks away from Fremont... Have Kraken in the fridge, and I will be there tonight on the patio :)

If you are local, go to Aslan on 36th Street in Fremont. I think it is overall better. My office fridge is stacked with Aslan and Fremont at the moment. A few blocks West on 36th is Petoskeys Midwest Bar filled with Hamm's and Grain Belt decor, and they usually have Hamms on tap...
I gotta make it over there sometime. I am in Gig Harbor, just moved from Bainbridge (Kirkland before that, which I moved to from Bloomington).

I'll have to try Aslan.

Reactions: Jesus comma Brodin

MNWild14

Mar 5, 2021
Finally got to Isanti Spirits. Awesome stuff and they just opened up a cocktail room last month. Only open two days a week but it’s great. Whiskey and Gin made with all local ingredients. $40 for a 750, not too terribly expensive for local craft spirits.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This week's scotch?

Johnnie Walker (Ultimate) 18
johnnie_walker_18_anos_70_cl.jpg

Two cubes of ice. A honey sweet scotch with a smokey finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad