OT: Whatcha Drinkin' Part II: The Sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Hey hop lovers, I have a bro in Youngstown OH, and he has access to Fatheads, who make perhaps the tastiest IPA I have ever drunk (he brings me a 4 pack twice a year - yea, good brother).

Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA

hhglass.png

Great hoppy aroma and flavor, beautifully balanced. As good as Masala Mama or Furious or anything else I've tried.

They have brew pubs in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, but also bottle.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
FA beer selection this year: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Goose Island IPA, Brooklyn Lager, Founders Centennial IPA, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Stadin Panimo American Black Lager.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I have two Sagas in my fridge but they're my brother-in-law's. Been there quite a while. I wanna do the right thing but...

In college, our statute of limitations was 2 weeks. If you didn't pick up your **** from our fridge in two weeks, you didn't want it that bad.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Had a Fuel Cafe (coffee stout) from Lakefront Brewery. Strongest coffee flavor I've tasted from a beer; very good.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
if someone leaves beer in my fridge, i consider it a host gift.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
BsCZmojIUAEOeEo.jpg:large

Lagunitas Maximus IPA

BsC9vyxIYAAhDN9.jpg:large

Widmer Brothers Pitch Black IPA

Both very good. Had a third American IPA too but forgot its name already :laugh: A bit of an American IPA theme for this visit at Kaisla. Enjoyed a lot.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
So I went to Toppling Goliath over the weekend...

Brt9bSYCIAA8ZLx.jpg

^^^ After having a few of their offerings, bartender gal says I should try one of their 'mixes'. Thought, that's sort of odd but what the heck. The above is their Naughty 90 (oak ale) + Zeelander (IPA) + Pseudo Sue (APA/Awesomeness/Perfection) mixed into one drink. Rather enjoyed it...

BrzJLBgCYAAijCk.jpg

Annnnd brought home a growler of Sue to add to my massive collection of growlers...

Where did you get this? Just asking because I've never seen it before, and the liquor store at the grocery store in the way to the cabin (pretty large selection) and they didn't have it :(

Casanova's in Hudson. It was a limited release sort of thing so it was/is very hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad