What would you do if the Kings ever won the Cup?

LAMoFoKANGS*

Honestly, what would you do? Since 1979 when my dad took me to my first King game (5-0 loss to the Flyers) I have been wearing Kings **** my whole life. I wore the free golden hat they gave out that day the next day to elementary school in Burbank and all i could remember was every kid saying to me "who the hell are the Kings". I started skating shortly after that and Hockey became my identity with all my friends. I was THAT guy who liked/played hockey (your that SAME guy right!). I have lived and died with this team (just like all of you) every day for sooooo f-ing long. I just dont know what the hell I would do IF these guys ever actually won. I really dont.......Oh I'm sure there would be tatoos and whores and God know what.........but really, WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU DO????????

(AND PLEASE IF THERE IS A GOD....LET THIS HAPPEN BEFORE I DIE)

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
AceVentura.gif

LAMoFoKANGS*

We will win one day...and when we do....WE WILL BE THE BIGGEST *******S EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres to burning down the RITZ when we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
This is the weirdest thing. I was just thinking about this today. Honestly... I would probably cry and run around jumping and screaming like a lunatic, and then throw it in everyone's face =P As a Kings fan I have a lot of pent up anger issues from people slamming the 40 years rebuttal in my face.

Also the chance that I would just be lying there weeping like a girl increase exponentially if Bob Miller is doing the telecast. When I watch the 2001 playoff video on Youtube with the volume muted I get a little wired up, but when I watch it with volume on it always brings a tear to my eye because of the emotion of Bob Miller. He deserves this more than any of us and anyone on the ice. The man has been waiting his entire life day in and out working for the Kings just for the opportunity to broadcast this team's first championship. If this team fails to win it before he dies...

deano

Apr 13, 2005
Smile uncontrollably, laugh giddily, go nuts, get drunk, and find the cutest single female Kings fan available, then celebrate! All five in unison initially, and then partial combinations until the next season started

Chruceg

Aug 12, 2008
Near Philadelphia,PA
I moved to Boston in ’98 and immediately became a Red Sox fan. I had always liked baseball but never rooted for a particular team because I had never lived in a city with one. Well when the Sox won it in ’04 the feeling was indescribable … especially in light of the gut wrenching exit in ’03 and the enormity of the comeback in the League Championship Series. The pure elation that followed is still the best feeling I have ever experienced. (I’ve never been married or had kids)

All that being said, I only “like” baseball. I watch it most nights and can accept losses without flipping out. I liked the Red Sox for six years before they won.

I LOVE hockey. I have loved the Kings for twelve years now and I live and die with every game. I get excited when the Kings beat up on teams like Tampa or Phoenix and I get pissed and yell at my computer when they lose to San Jose or Detroit. I can’t imagine the feeling if they won. My heart almost burst in ’04 and the Sox don’t hold a candle to the Kings. I’m getting giddy just thinking about it. I don’t think my heart could take it.

I would be a living impression of the Chris Farley show for about three weeks on these boards. Starting about ninety threads with ridiculously long titles similar to, “You remember that time Bernier made that sick save in the first period of game four of the second round when we were up two games to one? You remember that?” With the entirety of my post being, “That was awesome.”

not tellin*

there's no question i would be crying and completely undressing myself in front of staples (bc i couldn't afford tickets) and be doing shady things to the gretzky statue that would eventually land me in jail.

it'd be worth it. let this be a forewarning, don't bring your children on that day.

santiclaws

May 19, 2005
Also the chance that I would just be lying there weeping like a girl increase exponentially if Bob Miller is doing the telecast. When I watch the 2001 playoff video on Youtube with the volume muted I get a little wired up, but when I watch it with volume on it always brings a tear to my eye because of the emotion of Bob Miller. He deserves this more than any of us and anyone on the ice. The man has been waiting his entire life day in and out working for the Kings just for the opportunity to broadcast this team's first championship. If this team fails to win it before he dies...
But he won't get a chance even if the Kings win. He doesn't do radio and Stanley Cup Finals games are on network TV, not on FSN.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
The life equivalent of turning your XBox off, never to play the game again after winning it all.

Cutty Sarkn3ss*

I would be bailing out icyfur from county. . .but I would be happy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad