Speculation: What would it take for NJ to get Quinn?

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Before I viewed the interview I would have thought that there was no way Quinn would be willing to leave, it would just be a little bit of a luxury to play with his brothers but after seeing how pumped Jack was and how Quinn looked …
That and when Quinn rolled his eyes when they hinted at them playing together it was more of a “ shut up man , you can’t say that stuff it looks bad” moreso than “ oh no I don’t want to go to NJ”
I still think it’s a longshot Quinn would want to leave but not as improbable as I thought before

Reactions: nugg

Nico Hughes

Jun 28, 2021
Quinn for Ty Smith is what it’ll take
It's obvious he wants out. Lmao.

I'm sure it would be cool for him to play with his brothers, but at the end of the day I dont think he cares.
He is the prize 1D for Van and will get paid accordingly, as well as get the ice time, which I'm sure he cares more about.

To humor you, the deal starts with Smith, and then add from there.
Wont happen - Smith is Jacks best friend right now

We will just wait to sign him in UFA as hed cost way too much for us to realistically pay

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Smith and Holtz would get Vancouver's attention. Holtz with Pettersson would be disgusting.

Reactions: CanuckCity

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Not sure why this turned into a pissing contest about cities. It has nothing to do with cities or organizations . No matter what team Luke and Jack play for they would like to have Quinn play with them. It’s not like all three would conspire to play in NJ or vanC for that matter . Just comes down to maybe they want to all be in the same team , and wouldn’t much matter what team that may be.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
there's a better chance that Jack and Luke join their big bro than Quinn leaving the Canucks. The Devils are a baaadd team, not even multiple 1st OAs can keep you guys competitive. Luke has been seen wearing Canucks shirts on more than one occasion despite Jack already being drafted by the Devils. :naughty:

anyways to answer the OP. Ty Smith + Holtz and a 1st and he's all yours.

btw the last time 3 brothers played on the same team, they missed the playoffs. :laugh: go ahead NJ, complete the trio.

Reactions: gianni

Cornwallace

Jun 24, 2021
What if Quinn convinces Luke not to sign his ELC until he can use the college loophole to sign in Vancouver for nothing? :sarcasm:

Reactions: gianni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad