Speculation: What would it take for NJ to get Quinn?

Weast

May 16, 2011
It's obvious he wants out. Lmao.

I'm sure it would be cool for him to play with his brothers, but at the end of the day I dont think he cares.
He is the prize 1D for Van and will get paid accordingly, as well as get the ice time, which I'm sure he cares more about.

To humor you, the deal starts with Smith, and then add from there.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Did you watch the interview? Anyone with a pair of eyes & ears can see exactly what the Hughes Brothers are doing. They are willing it into existence. The seed has already been planted by both Jack & Quinn.
Quinn has lived in Vancouver. There’s no chance he wants to downgrade from living there to living in a dump, even if his brothers are there.

If you watched the interview, he rolled his eyes when Luke said they could all play together.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
It would be pretty cool if 3 brothers played in the same team, I really hope it happens.

hobgoblin933

Jun 22, 2011
Cohoes, NY
Quinn has lived in Vancouver. There’s no chance he wants to downgrade from living there to living in a dump, even if his brothers are there.

If you watched the interview, he rolled his eyes when Luke said they could all play together.

Yeah man, it must really suck to be on a team that plays 15 minutes from one of the most fun and iconic cities on the planet.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
They are still very young. The earliest I would see this even being remotely possibly is when Luke is in the NHL and Quinn is up for UFA and is about to not re-sign. Quinn does seem pretty level-headed about the situation compared to Luke/Jack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad