What the Bruins are doing/What you'd like to see this off-season 2014 (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
You're right about his inconsistency. I think he is a victim of bad luck and circumstances. I watched a few games of DS in the WHL. He had star written all over him. Setigouchi had that one good year in San Jose. I am astounded that his level of play dropped off so much. I think he fits on the 3rd line than on the 1st line. But, if the Bruins are going to rescue a reclaimation project, I target Setigouchi over Mueller because DS is concussion free.

Fair point. He also still has plenty of leg, unlike a certain former "****in' all-star" some are hoping the Bruins acquire.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I'm not sad about standing pat and giving a youngster a spot on the 3rd and 4th lines. Eriksson will get back 25 of Iginla's 30 and a kid can hopefully pop 10-15 with Soderberg,replacing Eriksson's. Hopefully Smith improves,Marchand grows up,Hamilton continues to bloom and everyone stays healthy.

Bruinfan5470

Feb 3, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Matt Bartkowski chose to file for salary arbitration on Friday.
He skated in a career high 64 games with Boston last campaign. Bartkowski picked up 18 assists and 155 hits over that span, while averaging 19:32 of ice time per contest.
Source: Ken Campbell on Twitter
Jul 5 - 2:04 PM

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Matt Bartkowski chose to file for salary arbitration on Friday.
He skated in a career high 64 games with Boston last campaign. Bartkowski picked up 18 assists and 155 hits over that span, while averaging 19:32 of ice time per contest.
Source: Ken Campbell on Twitter
Jul 5 - 2:04 PM

P.K. Subban files..... expect upward of 7mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad