What player on your team causes you the most stress?

Deleted member 27798

Evander Kane...up and down the wing taking bad low percentage shots. I've often compared him to a winger in a rod hockey game.

Can't wait for his contract to be up(or even before that), and have him off the Sabres. Overpaid for what he does on the ice, and a headache for what he does off the ice.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Probably Riley Sheahan. He's got all the tools but just won't take the next step.
Used to a Brendan smith because of his brain. Before that it was mule because of his flooting.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Really? So much more than Nick Holden did every day or wondering which Varly would show up or if EJ was going to hold up or if Iginla was going to suddenly calcify one night.

There's different kinds of stress I guess. Right now I don't know, Holden was probably the most stressful. He played a ton and you always knew a blunder was coming eventually.

My first thought was Guenin, but then I remembered that he's gone.

Then I thought of Holden, but he's gone.

Then I thought of Redmond, but he's gone.

Then I had a flashback of Hunwick, but fortunately he's long gone.

Then Bodnarchuk and Gormley poppped into my head, but they are both gone.

Right now, I also don't know. Until we see how Bednar uses everyone and how they work in his system, it's hard to say. Probably Iginla, simply because we could have used his cap hit to bring in someone better than Tyutin to round out the D.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
This was Thomas Vanek, he was ****ing infuriating 99.9% of the time.

Nowadays it's a three-way split.
Ryan Suter on PP - limp-wristed wet noodle diarrhea wristshot from the point
Mikael Granlund near the boards - oh please please please don't kill him, he doesn't know his size
Mathew Dumba on defensive zone - Moderately scared

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Unless you have a lot of money riding on the outcome, you need serious help if any sports player on any team causes you stress. It's just a game. Get help!

It's bizarre you like hockey enough to post about it on an internet forum for 13 years and don't feel stressed watching it occasionally.

Beninho*

Mar 19, 2016
Used to be Jonas hiller. Gonna have to think of a new one now.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
It's bizarre you like hockey enough to post about it on an internet forum for 13 years and don't feel stressed watching it occasionally.
I like all sports equally as entertainment only. I don't let any sporting event dictate how I feel everyday. You know the old saying, "I have no skin in the game". If you have no skin in the game it shouldn't effect your life in any way. If it does then you need help. I think the only thing that stresses me a little is when I see a serious injury. I don't like seeing players get injured. These guys have lives outside of hockey. You're health is more important than anything.

Last edited:

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
I'm jumping on the Schultz bandwagon. He hurt me. We've had our bad players before. But most just got shipped out or buried as a "good depth guy". But every year he was rolled out as THE guy to make our defence great as a top 2 guy. It was horrid and it's still with me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad