What player on your team causes you the most stress?

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
From the Canucks,its not Sbisa like everyone is saying,,its the idiotic coach.Willie D.After the puck drops,he is lost.And anyone that use,s Dorsett on the pp,like omg i wanna throw my tv out the window.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
On the Sens .... Bobby Ryan ....

Bobby "Casper" Ryan.

The guy is slow, terrible.. I mean terrible skater, tries way too many fancy plays (1 time out of a million it'll go in the highlight reel but the other times I cry) and goes on this yearly 30 game slump where he plays like Chris Neil. When the slump turns on, the guys literally forgets how to play hockey it's insane.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Jay Bouwmeester.

Dude is our #1 LHD, and somehow he's playing well for Team Canada, but this guy looks like he's losing a step and handles the puck like it's an absolute hand grenade. Sometimes it's cringe-worthy seeing him play big minutes.

But now that Jake Allen is our starter, it'll be him soon. He can be looking incredible and then allow the worst goal ever and completely break down.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Lehtonen and Niemi. Never sure which manifestation of our goaltending we're going to get.

Regnes

Feb 14, 2015
Prince George, BC
From the Canucks,its not Sbisa like everyone is saying,,its the idiotic coach.Willie D.After the puck drops,he is lost.And anyone that use,s Dorsett on the pp,like omg i wanna throw my tv out the window.

I'm just glad Linden Vey is on the Flames now. It was disgusting how Desjardins was willing to allow the team to be worse than they should have been because he wants to play his star player from the Medicine Hat Tiger days. I don't know how management hasn't called him on his BS with favouring Tigers alumni.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Lehtonen, Neimi and Eakin are all within a stones throw of each other.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Kings:
McNabb (ticking time bomb)
Doughty (top dman, anything happens to him we are screwed)
bottom 6

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
:jets

Mark Stuart

He's Winnipeg's Dan Girardi, but even worse. The easiest way to understand Mark Stuart is this: he's had 74 teammates since the Jets returned in 2011. Statistically, 73 of them have performed signficantly better when he is on the bench and the other guy is Jim Slater.

Good thing we signed veteran Brian Strait to help out. :shakehead

Last edited:

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Ron Hainsey. You never know if he's going to pull a Girardi or snipe one 180ft like he did on Bernier :sarcasm:

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Justin Schultz. Almost had to stop watching the Oilers because of his piss poor soft play in the D-zone.

Yak is not stressful just frustrating.

Stress is watching Hall and McDavid fly down the wing - don't get injured!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad