What Leaf jersey do you own?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I bought myself a Phil Kessel Jersey 2 weeks before he made his maple leaf debut.

What jersey do you own?

If you don't own one, which one do you plan on buying?

Don't own one, don't plan on buying one.

IMO, only players should wear jerseys.

CAVETEETH

Nov 8, 2009
I have almost every jersey Gretzky wore including 2 all-star... had a leafs 3rd made just to see what it would have looked like if Stavro didnt balk:(

Cosmic Shame

Oct 1, 2008
Toronto
I have an Alex Steen one :P

It was a gift though... I asked for Sundin at the time, but got Steen instead. Not sure if there was a sale or something!

Gotta remove the name plate and hope we sign/trade someone good to put on the back!

Sharp1011

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto
So do you guys go for the cheaper Jerseys ($150) or the more expensive 'Authentic' ($400) ones?

I only ask because my first was an Authentic, and now that White is gone I'm thinking of getting another.

The Authentic is sooooo nice...

tjyhfx

Feb 29, 2008
I have a white 3rd with Colaiacovo number 8 ... angers me beyond belief that the next person to wear number 8 had to be Mike Komisarek

thinblueline

Aug 3, 2009
Barrie
LEAFS
Potvin - blue
Wellwood - white
Schenn - 3rd
Beauch - blue
Kessel - 3rd
Gustavsson - 3rd
Komi - white

Team Canada
Henderson - white 1972
Gretzky - white 1987
Brodeur - white 2002
Crosby - red and white 2010
Heatley - red 2010
Luongo - red and white 2010
Morrow - red 2010

and about 50 others about half are signed.

I buy/sell/trade them for a hobby. :yo:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Apparently there's some site that sells jerseys for 45 USD. I don't know how trustworthy the site is (as in, I don't trust putting in my CC# on it) or how good the quality is.

thinblueline

Aug 3, 2009
Barrie
Apparently there's some site that sells jerseys for 45 USD. I don't know how trustworthy the site is (as in, I don't trust putting in my CC# on it) or how good the quality is.

You can get them for as low at 28$ if you buy in bulk, but no guarantee on quality or that you'll even get the jersey you paid for.

Some of the knock offs are close to perfect, but for some reason they just can't get the Leafs jersey right.

Obama

Jun 8, 2008
Phil Kessel third jersey that my friends bought me for my birthday. I LOVE IT!

Leafs4Eva

Just got a couple for christmas
Crosby - Canada Red
Schenn - Leafs Home

ThinMcWhistle

Mar 26, 2005
Northern hemisphere
93 Gilmour
9 Antropov
28 Domi

Haven't got a new one for a looong time. The Antropov one I got when he was playing in his rookie year.

Now that they are changing the jersey for next year and they finally got a player I really like, I will be getting a Phaneuf one.

I also wanna wait and see if they give Phaneuf the A or even C.

Silver91

Agent 0091
May 27, 2007
Unknown
-plain 3rd jersey from when I was a kid
-Sundin White with the TML patch
-McCabe dark w/ TML patch
-Plain home RBK

I'll probably get a Kessel jersey once the new ones come out. If they're nice, I'll get the new one, if not then the 3rd jersey

MIKE GUNDY*

i have one from when they were still in the western conference

ColtonROAR

Aug 31, 2009
how about a phanuef desert camoflage jersey (the special ones made for last week's military day)

!

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I own a Toews authentic jersey and an Ovechkin replica. The replica jersey is incredibly wack.

I am trying to get a Nash Canada red or white, Gaborik blue, Iginla red and Kessel white. Hopefully these jersey's come through for me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad