What kind of player are you?

evgeni71

May 28, 2008
Vancouver
I play centre/right wing. 5'8, left-handed shot,decent at faceoffs and pretty good defensively. Usually pass first, but I have a hard but not very accurate shot. Not very strong on the puck, not particularly fast either, but I make good passes and can crash the net.

Green13

Aug 17, 2008
What do you call a winger with 1 goal and a **** load of assists?

I remember even one play I had an empty net to shoot at when the goalie was down far to the left and it passed it to the guy beside me, I was 2 feet from the net. :facepalm:
That was the tying goal.

other than that inadvertently I'm a agitator apparently, because I tend to draw a lot of penalties and without even speaking or doing anything. The other teams usually talk **** to me, maybe they're confusing me with somebody else? hahaha

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I'd like to think all-around but mostly because I'm not good at any role. :P I unfortunately play on a small rink so it's hard to find open room to make passes. I have a pretty accurate/fast wrist shot when I have the time and space to pull it off but I also pass more than I should. If I had to pick one I'd probably be a grinder since I'm usually fighting for loose pucks on the boards and am usually the guy in front screening the goalie, redirecting shots, and going after rebounds.

Westcoastsniper

Sep 25, 2008
Fast, smallish forward. I can hit and be aggressive but am not the biggest guy. Have pretty good hands and skates. Average shot. Use my speed to make space for line mates. I play right wing.

ORYX

Mar 2, 2008
I'm abit of everything,

I like to pressure the opposition, im always the first man in, ive got speed, an average pass and a decent but not too good shot. Most of my goals come from grinding, stealing, or short-handed breakaways.

I dont know what it is but when on a break-away i can dangle the puck, but if i have someone in front of me its a not so good dangle, or i lose the puck, so i prefer to pass in those situations.

I am pretty small, so getting hit sucks but i play ALOT bigger then i am (5-9, 150ish).

Im like the fiesty little s**t that everyone hates to play against.

BadHammy*

Speedy playmaker. I used to be more of a goal scorer but I'm not scoring well anymore so I pass more.

the_speedster

Jul 7, 2007
Speedy playmaker. I used to be more of a goal scorer but I'm not scoring well anymore so I pass more.

!!!!! you might be my long lost twin! ;) I was exactly the same.

Playmaking is like crack though. Goals are great but NOTHING beats a jaw dropping assist!:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad