What Is YOUR Team Doing On The Deadline

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Buffalo, cupping our farts and throwing it at the phone cause Botts gonna Botts

Lollin- seriously though, trading okposo, scandella, Nylander, and picks for a solid prospect would be the best move imo. 1st+Nylander+Scandella/okposo would hopefully land us a guy who could help speed up the rebuild a bit. I don’t want to buy, Sabres are in no position for that, but anything to add to our core of youngsters would be nice.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Something big i think. I'd imagine management is happy where the team is at, but also feels like something is missing if we really want to win the cup. And last year makes you hungry for more.

I'd be shocked if they stand pat or just get a depth player or something.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Having already addressed their need I don't think they will do much of anything.
Maybe a depth d-man or forward but nothing exciting.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I have a feeling the Blues are going to trade Fabbri and try to recover a 1st rounder for the 2019 draft.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I have a feeling the Blues are going to trade Fabbri and try to recover a 1st rounder for the 2019 draft.

I hope the sens will go after him, we need some luck with reclamation projects in a rebuild. It would be one of the best opportunities for him to grow as a player before being traded for 5 assets including a 4th rd pick in 2022. #bigmovesdorion

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Putting together a package of C Mark Jankowski, RW Michael Frolik, LD Noah Hanifin, RD Rasmus Andersson for RW Mark Stone

Offering 2020 2nd (2019 1st if Flames make WCF) for LW/RW Micheal Ferland

Gaudreau-Bennett-Stone
Tkachuk-Backlund-Lindholm
Mangiapane-Monahan-Ferland
Quine-Ryan-Neal
Hathaway
Dube

Giordano-Brodie
Kylington-Hamonic
Valimaki-Stone
Prout

Last edited:

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
I hope the sens will go after him, we need some luck with reclamation projects in a rebuild. It would be one of the best opportunities for him to grow as a player before being traded for 5 assets including a 4th rd pick in 2022. #bigmovesdorion
He just gets hurt way too often. And when he has played this year he has been very meh. I doubt the Blues could get a 1st for just him alone but I think a change of scenery would do him some good.

Chrisinroch

Jan 5, 2013
The Golden Triangle
Wild should be selling. New GM with no ties to players opens up a lot of possibilities.

Very Likely: Staal
Probables: Zucker, Granlund, Brodin, Fehr,
Possibles: Coyle, foligno ($), Spurgeon

Granlund and Spurgeon probably have the most value to a contender. Granlund on a line with some pure scorers would be huge. Spurgeon is just so solid every play in his end and does contribute a bit of offense. He has 10 team NTC. Both have another year after this.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
It’s probably going to be another boring trade deadline. Teams just don’t like paying the massive price for good rentals. They stick with what got them into the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad