OT: What Is Your Take On Candy Corn?

What Is Your Take On Candy Corn?

• Total voters

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
In honor of Halloween and the Bruins recent debate on it, what is your take on candy corn?

The poll options are: A. No, it is disgusting, B. Yes, it is awesome or C. Somewhere in the middle

Haha

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
If its sitting there in a dish, Ill pick at it.

I wont go out of my way to purchase it though. Theres far too many other superior candies.

Boom.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This shouldn't surprise anybody that Pastrnak trying candy corn is hilarious. "I'm battling right now!"

It's gross

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
In my old age, I can do a few and that's good. It's actually not much different than how I am with most candy at this point. Post-workout Snickers every now and then hits the spot though.

I used to be able to do endless amounts in my youth. It always had a strange texture and would make my throat and teeth hurt, but I could still wolf it down like there was no tomorrow. At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure all that shit is super addictive. If you avoid it for the most part, you'll have really no craving for it but once you start eating it at all frequently, it's a hard habit to kick as gross as it may seem when you're not in it.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I love candy corn. Always buy a package or two each fall. Definitely can't eat it en masse, and I'm sure it's partially nostalgic, but pro-candy corn over here.

Also deeply nostalgic, and widely thought to be disgusting...circus peanuts. I f***ing love those things.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Roche Brothers only had the giant plastic tubs of it or I probably would have snagged a bag.

Candy corn is great for cookie and gingerbread house decorations

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
51lHaqD7VaL.jpg

These are even worse.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ageed, any more than that makes me nauseous.

Gotta bite them in the different colored sections though.

Yeah I'm in this group. A small handful once or twice a year is good. I will not by a bag myself as it is one of those things they sell in one pound bags, and I sure won't eat a pound

And definitely bite it to get the different sections one at a time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad