What is your most unpopular Rangers opinion?

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
Where are we going to get the money to extend Staal if we re-sign Kreider?

Just kidding. It would have to be that Sean Avery was a total embarrassment.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Don't ****-talk my man. I have his sweater.
Ummm, yes......that would have been ME. I am so guilty of being on the Jed Ortmeyer fan club. Negligent on getting his sweater though. Bad Larry, bad, bad Larry.

But will NEVER refrain from being such.

Last edited:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Marc Staal is a good defensive defenseman. Not worth the $$$ but solid.
There are MANY here that are Marc Staal HATERS. Those are the people that totally forget everything Marc Staal WAS prior to the Ryan McDonut coming. It may have been a short term but nevertheless, WE all were thinking that he would BE what McD turned out to be. A severe injury or 2 happened.... and regrettably so.......many shun him, a player that STILL bleeds Rangers blue........just push him to the side and REGRET the day he ever were a Ranger. And you people call yourself HUMAN.

mti79

May 11, 2007
Signing Brendan Shanahan, while good for the team, ruined Petr Prucha. Without 2nd like minutes and consistent power play time, his scoring evaporated. He could've been a 15-25 good scorer for us.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Whatever is reasonable seems to be unpopular more and more.

Example? I said its understandable if someone is concerned about kravtsov for several reasons besides production.

"People should read and respond to what's actually said". Boy that's not only unpopular it seems to be gulag worthy lately

Last edited:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
There are MANY here that are Marc Staal HATERS. Those are the people that totally forget everything Marc Staal WAS prior to the Ryan McDonut coming. It may have been a short term but nevertheless, WE all were thinking that he would BE what McD turned out to be. A severe injury or 2 happened.... and regrettably so.......many shun him, a player that STILL bleeds Rangers blue........just push him to the side and REGRET the day he ever were a Ranger. And you people call yourself HUMAN.

You know it’s entire possible to acknowledge the player he was while being honest about the player that he currently is.

Current Staal is a horrendous hockey player.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
My unpopular opinion is while hes declined marc staal is still better defensively then the rest of our team. He is not worth his money and age and injuries made him decline.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
That given the amount we don't know about the Andersson situation, when all the details come out, it's distinctly possible that it will exonerate Lias, in part or maybe even entirely. Of course, it could also crucify him

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019

Marc Staal received a 6 year contract extension after his major injuries in which he could never be the same player. Endorsing such a ridiculous contract justifies you questioning others being Human? Please lol

Reactions: GoAwayStaal

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Thought of a few more: 1) the MSL trade was horrible for us, 2) Pionk was a good player (in a limited role), 3) the Trouba trade is among the recent worst (contrary to my opposite belief at the time).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad