What is/are your favorite #2 team(s)?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I typically switch it up. I always liked Chicago, Anaheim, LA, Nashville. I don't think I have a set #2. Those are the ones I seem to really enjoy.

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
This off-season topic was inspired by the charming Callista.

Mine: Bolts & Avs

XOXO :heart:

Stars, and, uh Caps. *runs away*

The current Stars are one of the bro-est teams to ever bro, but damn their offense is a thing of beauty. Really hope they can fix the D and their goal-tending situation.... I'm wondering if Kari can bounce back.

I've always loved watching the Caps play as long as it's not against us. Ovie and Backstrom are amazing, and the roomie line is just too cute.

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
They've changed over the years before it was a waste of time to like another team because I can't into any other team like I do the Penguins. My 2nd favorite teams over the past few years include Phoenix, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Nashville and LA.

I don't like the Blackhawks as a team but I would say Brandon Saad is my favorite player not on the Penguins and I also like Duncan Keith.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I like only one team. I'm a one team man. One team only. Only one team can ride this ride.

One team.

And SIMON DESPRES.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I always gravitate to generational talents. Gretzky, Sid and now McDavid. He's gonna be special. So Edmonton as crazy as it sounds. They'll finally turn the corner now with competent GM'ing/coaching and Connor.

Really didn't have a fave before that. Latched on to Anaheim last year with the Desi trade.

penguins2946*

The only team I actually dislike is the Bruins, because they are filled with dirty, whining divers and their coaching staff/management is full of a bunch of hypocrites that act like they are the white knights of the NHL. I don't even dislike the Flyers. I hate fans a lot more than I hate teams. Boston is the only team where I hate both the team and the fans (generally speaking on the fans).

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
The only team I actually dislike is the Bruins, because they are filled with dirty, whining divers and their coaching staff/management is full of a bunch of hypocrites that act like they are the white knights of the NHL. I don't even dislike the Flyers. I hate fans a lot more than I hate teams. Boston is the only team where I hate both the team and the fans (generally speaking on the fans).

Agree with the sentiment in general, BUT I WILL LOVE BERGERON FOREVER and ever.

penguins2946*

Agree with the sentiment in general, BUT I WILL LOVE BERGERON FOREVER and ever.

Bergeron, Hamilton (idk why, I've always really liked him) and Krejci are exceptions to that. They just have gutless pukes like Marchand, Lucic, Chara and Thornton or whiners like Jullien and Rask that far outweigh the other 3 I like.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I was really a big fan of San Jose, but their collapse after collapse has steered me away.

Like some, I don't really hate teams more than their fans. The Flyer's hate is a traditional thing as a Pens fan. Our number one rivalry.

Really liking Tampa and a big fan of Stamkos.

Beyond not really liking Toews, (mostly due to him being way overrated) the team that surrounds him makes him who he is. IMHO

But I really do like the hawks and really pushed for them during their first cup win. *The Flyers did have some extra incentive in that* TBTH

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
'Peg.
I always loved their team speed and grit. Kane was one of my favorites and I wish he went to the Pens. I love hockey culture in general, though. So by default, I love all teams.

DJ Kariyaaa

Downie Fan Club
Jan 17, 2010
The Arizona Dirt Dogs. I've always had a huge amount of respect for Shane Doan.

...even though his Letang hit kinda screwed us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad