Speculation: What if the Jets won the NHL Lottery...

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ignoring BPA McKinnon is our best bet. Allow him to be the number one center next to Kane and Wheeler. Have little Ladd and Scheifele as a second line. Use Burmi as third line center.

We already have four top two d-men.

That's a cup winning team if we can fill in depth.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Kane-MacKinnon-Wheeler
Ladd-Scheifele-Little
XXX-Burmi-Wright
Peluso-Slater-Thorburn

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Kane-MacKinnon-Wheeler
Ladd-Scheifele-Little
XXX-Burmi-Wright
Peluso-Slater-Thorburn

That's a good line up, I just tweak a little

Kane McKinnon wheeler
Ladd schiefele little
Lowry burmistrov Antropov ( for another 2 years, lower salary)
Peluso slater wright

Thorburn

Enstrom byfuglien
Hainsey bogosian
Stuart Trouba
Redmond

Lets go blue jays :handclap:

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I"m starting to hope this thread dies...as it will mean we are in the playoffs

fun thing to note:

we are 0-2 points away from the playoffs right now (tied technically, but NYR has a game in hand)

we are 5-7 points (tampa, we have a game in hand) above what WOULD have been a "lottery" pick prior to this year.

I think we are statistically more likely to make the playoffs at this stage then to win 1st pick overall...which isn't something i think could be said about this franchise much in the past (especially had they switched to the new lottery rules)

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
I hope the scouts have spent the last 7 months and the next 3 months scounting the hell out of the top 20 elligible players in the world and ranked them all by 1st - individual skill level, 2nd - In-game work ethic and focus, 3rd - Desire to win and hate to lose attitude, 4th - Personal commitment (almost obsessive) towards physical conditioning and 5th - Well adjusted mature (as mature as one can be at 18) individual with positive personal traits and respectful moral values and pick the highest rated prospect in their mind using this or criteria very close to this! If there is a player out there the likes of Toews, Crosby, Stamkos, Tavares or Giroux (coiincidence that they are all Canadians? Hmmm??) we should be able to draft him!

Must be coincidence that the 2 finalists, again this year, have a total of 29 Canadians on their rosters.... Just saying!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad