Online Series: What if...? - Summer 2021 on Disney+

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Yeah the end of the Thor episode had me raise an eyebrow and then was disappointed they left it on a cliff-hanger … didn’t realize that segued into the next episode which was the best by far. Made me stay up later than I should have last night :laugh:

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Damn, what a finale. Shame they couldn't finish the Gamorra episode on time, her character sort of comes out of nowhere into this.

I'm only part way through the episode, but, I was wondering what the deal with Gamora was.

Eager to watch the rest of this. I wasn't even planning on watching this series, and after the luke warm reviews to the first few episodes, I didn't have a lot of desire. But, I stuck with it and it really picks up steam in the second half.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm only part way through the episode, but, I was wondering what the deal with Gamora was.

Eager to watch the rest of this. I wasn't even planning on watching this series, and after the luke warm reviews to the first few episodes, I didn't have a lot of desire. But, I stuck with it and it really picks up steam in the second half.

It has a 93% Fresh rating, the critics got the first 3 episodes so pretty much all the reviews are based on them.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
It has a 93% Fresh rating, the critics got the first 3 episodes so pretty much all the reviews are based on them.

I should have used 'reactions", as it was more from podcasts and other sources that I generally heard a mediocre response.

It was not something I was expecting to like, and didn't hear or see anything that was getting my attention to change my mind.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I didn’t really know what to expect with the show and thought it was just a casual fun watch but they really did a great job bringing it together at the end. Really enjoyed this and a potential teaser into the second season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad