Speculation: What do you want to see this off-season?

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
I really want us to sign a bunch of older players who used to be good, preferably from Europe with left handed shots. I'd also like us to choke out the skill lines with old dudes, repeatedly play guys who're incapable of scoring and generally stall the progress of all of our young snipers. I'd also like to sign Kyle Quincey to a 7 year extension immediately.

(Reverse jinx, last year Holland did everything opposite of what I wanted him to do! :) )

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
“We have big decisions to make,” Wings general manager Ken Holland said. “We’ve got a push of kids. We’ve got 14 forwards under contract now. We’ll only carry 14. We know we have compliance buyouts at our disposal and I’ll explore trades.”

The 14 included restricted free agents Gustav Nyquist and Joakim Andersson.

“If there’s a term and number that works for us, we’ll try to fit them in,” Holland said regarding the unrestricted free agent forwards. “If not, we’ll go in a different direction. We like all these players, but sometimes if there’s a better opportunity elsewhere a player’s got to pursue it.”

http://redwingsfront.wordpress.com/...and-brunner-white-wont-be-offered-a-contract/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad