Speculation: What do you think this team needs to win the cup?

Mar 26, 2010
Maybe insane, I hope, but AM has been a little mysterious this season, injured, lower scoring, just looks different than last season, less intense, less goal hungry.
He was exalted last season, basked in the glory of success, and it is possible that he reacts negatively to new leadership introduction.
Yes players would love ROR except 2. The guy pushed to Marlies and maybe one who feels pushed aside from his pedestal, maybe even bumped from Keefe's go to guy.
Don't give me the bs that all players and their egos can't get their noses out of joint. He is a pampered star from Arizona. It happens in all sports when the star has to share more of the spot light, whether it is Lebron, or OBJ. Dubas just told the core they are not good enough to win. This isn't bringing in Foligno who was no threat. ROR, is Ontario boy, who will take one of their salaries. This is a culture shift.
Hope I am wrong, but the room can affect people differently.
We shall see in the next week or so.
I see you point. Makes sense. I honestly believe that Matthews is leaving anyway. I think he already has his mind made up… LA.

Reactions: Niagara Bill

Subway Schenn

Jun 24, 2018
London, UK
Chychrun.

The top D Leafs are missing.

Swing big.
While I would love for that to happen, it ain't.. the Yotes would probably need 1st (next year's) + Knies + more and that will leave the cupboards bare.

I see you point. Makes sense. I honestly believe that Matthews is leaving anyway. I think he already has his mind made up… LA.
I can't see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad