OT: What do you make of this new look board?

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
I'll come back because I love hockey. And so will many others, but this is brutal. I have no idea if this even quoted the person I was qouting I do not see it above like I used too.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Same finally just got on.

Not a fan of how I can't see page #'s to jump to on mobile.... but I hated the old one when they switched to it, then eventually started to like it.

Just have to get use to this I suppose.
On mobile you tap on the page numbers and it brings up a text box where you type in the page number you want to go to. For example, this post of yours is on page 3, at the bottom it will say page 3 of x. Tap where it says page 3 of x.

Reactions: Kelly and aingefan

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
Mobile site cant change to dark mode: oops we ran into some problems.....

Last edited:

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
It’s nice to not have the screen skitter around like a rodent.
And to be able to post without fear of it disappearing mid thought is nice. Less teeth grinding for me and smoke coming out of my ears.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Took all day to identify traffic lights, crosswalks, bridges and chimneys but finally got logged in. I like the dark mode. Might take a little bit to get used to everything but I kinda like it.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Nice to finally be able to log back in. It looks fine, I am neither impressed nor disappointed. Just different lipstick on the pig.

Edit: mobile is a much improved interface.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teeder Keon

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
aight so now its putting you at the "new posts" part of threads again, phew
How do you go to "first new post" on a thread? I didn't see the little blue dot like the old place. Have to say though, I love the dark format.

57 Years No Cup

Nov 12, 2007
Im done with this board
khabib-adios.gif

57 Years No Cup

Nov 12, 2007
Yup, there's definitely no way to tell if there's no posts on a topic thread. That really sucks.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I just hate how we lost posts. Activity on the site has obviously gone down which sucks

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Hate that I have to scroll to the bottom to click the arrow to go to the most recent post.

Besides that it’s okay, kinda looks more standard forum esqe but it’s not bad.

Reactions: trellaine201

57 Years No Cup

Nov 12, 2007
Hate that I have to scroll to the bottom to click the arrow to go to the most recent post.

Besides that it’s okay, kinda looks more standard forum esqe but it’s not bad.
Just figured it out. It looks like the title of the threads with the new posts are in bold.

Click on that title and it takes you to the first new post.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Hey, they finally let me in, that was so frustrating yesterday. I wasn't sure if I knew my password or not.

You really can't choose the page number you want to go to?

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
Login timed out for me yesterday, after which clicking on login to try again got me a "security error occurred" message, so I was basically locked out of the site. Had to clear my mandatory.com cookies to get login working again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad