OT: What do you make of this new look board?

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Its better in night mode for sure, as someone else stated, if it stops those annoying ads then it'll be better once we get used to it.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
it's way better than it was before. thank f*** we're back to a normal forum layout and proper text size that doesn't feel like i'm looking at something made for old people

now if only the dead space can be removed inbetween the posts (postbits), i'll be happy.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
It looks awful and I haven't been able to log in all day.
Same finally just got on.

Not a fan of how I can't see page #'s to jump to on mobile.... but I hated the old one when they switched to it, then eventually started to like it.

Just have to get use to this I suppose.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
It'll take a bit to get used to, I liked the old version but this isn't awful

One thing that does annoy me is the inability to transfer from one board to another quickly. I used to be able to go from the main boards to our board using the little menu popup. That's gone now

Reactions: Canada4Gold

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Holy crap that was annoying not being able to log in all day on iOS regardless of browser and after clearing cookies. Finally back up on brave. Dark mode is nice, the rest is whatever. As long as it works and there isn’t page killing ads I’m good

Reactions: HolyCrap

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
I didn't like how everything was centered

but turns out, you can toggle the width if you scroll all the way down to the bottom left of the page. The toggle button is right next to the theme button.

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
I can’t get past Wednesday on the trade and marlies/ prospects talk and when I go on any of it, it always starts on the first page

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
i
Holy crap that was annoying not being able to log in all day on iOS regardless of browser and after clearing cookies. Finally back up on brave. Dark mode is nice, the rest is whatever. As long as it works and there isn’t page killing ads

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Terrible. I'm an optimist and this is brutal, should be obvious with the way the ads were handled before this and now the down grade this site is headed for a nose dive.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
Whats up with all the padding on the left and right

Our 2 options are either too much padding or too little lol

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
I didn't like how everything was centered

but turns out, you can toggle the width if you scroll all the way down to the bottom left of the page. The toggle button is right next to the theme button.

Whats up with all the padding on the left and right

Our 2 options are either too much padding or too little lol

refer to my post

you can also click on the three dots on the top right to get rid of the sidebar

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
ehhhh the edit button has returned. Is someone monitoring this thread. We'll know if the report button goes away on our own post ^^

this is an edit test test

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad