What do you do for work?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I am an accountant. One and a half years into the job.

It’s a love hate relationship.
Same here, slightly over 2 years now.
Got my designation and working as a senior now.

People ask me if I like it.... honestly I have no idea. Love hate is a good way to describe it haha.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Call within the next 30 mins and we will send you a FREE gift... your very own URO-Club.

What the URO-Club you ask?

Sadly, I can’t make this stuff up. Let me just include a snippet from the website:

How many times has this happened to you? You’re playing 18 holes with your best buddies, drinking water, beer, sports drinks, etc . You’re coming up to the 3rd hole with no rest room in sight. There are no trees or bushes around and you just have to go, what are you going to do?
The UroClub™ is the discrete, sanitary way for your urgent relief. Created by a Board Certified Urologist, it looks like an ordinary golf club, but contains a reservoir built into the grip to relieve yourself. The UroClub™ is leak proof, easy to clean and no more embarrassing moments.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
giphy.gif

Thankfully, as they say, there will be no more embarrassing moments.

And I suppose it has uses beyond the golf course, like in line at the grocery store.... or on an airplane... at the buffet.. Festivals and parades..... your local gym.... or at the beach on your next all inclusive vacation.... seemingly endless situations.

Uh.. I dont know what to say.. never knew I needed one until.... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!, between the Snuggie and the piss-stick, I may never have to leave my bed again.. I just hook a hose up to the urostick and voila... next level lazy... if only there were trees at a golf course, the urostick wouldn't be necessary...

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Uh.. I dont know what to say.. never knew I needed one until.... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!, between the Snuggie and the piss-stick, I may never have to leave my bed again.. I just hook a hose up to the urostick and voila... next level lazy... if only there were trees at a golf course, the urostick wouldn't be necessary...

You are an inventor sir.

For me, they aren’t marketing it properly.

Not only does the towel provide a level of privacy for the discerning man but it also provides a physical barrier against mosquitos.

If you’ve used the outdoor facilities on an early May morning... you know the dance.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
You are an inventor sir.

For me, they aren’t marketing it properly.

Not only does the towel provide a level of privacy for the discerning man but it also provides a physical barrier against mosquitos.

If you’ve used the outdoor facilities on an early May morning... you know the dance.

Dude people need to man up, I've used the "facilities" in the middle of January when on the snowmobile trails ... imagine getting home, having a pee stick full of pee, you forget its full, it ages wonderfully in a warm garage for a few weeks and one day you pop open the seal.... good god man.... #heave

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
I sell snow plow hydraulics and electronics up and down the eastern seaboard. Mainly Michigan, NJ, NYC.

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Corporate sales (USA Customer Sales) selling propane to residential clients. I sit at my desk in front of the computer and when it's slow I hop on HF Boards lol....kinda like now!

Reactions: NovaLeaf

member 300185

Same here, slightly over 2 years now.
Got my designation and working as a senior now.

People ask me if I like it.... honestly I have no idea. Love hate is a good way to describe it haha.
I must have missed "accountant" at the job fair in school.

member 300185

I am an accountant. One and a half years into the job.

It’s a love hate relationship.
You probably heard this one.

What do accountants and people who are constipated have in common? All problems can be worked out with a pencil.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I was in punk and metal bands my entire youth, but alway loved blues and jazz first. I threw away all I knew about guitar playing in the last 6 months, went back to basics, and have began the long road to becoming a great blues guitarist.

Keep playin’, man!
8019208A-4FA2-4A65-AB62-1B6E5F00F54E.jpeg

My set up at the moment. Gibson, Martin, Taylor, Fender amp. Life complete!

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I was in punk and metal bands my entire youth, but alway loved blues and jazz first. I threw away all I knew about guitar playing in the last 6 months, went back to basics, and have began the long road to becoming a great blues guitarist.

Keep playin’, man!

Nice!
I still do punkrock (specifically skatepunk)
Love it too much to do anything else, tho I always try incorporate other things to it. Currently have to start fresh on my 3rd band lol this one will be more metal influenced.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Nice!
I still do punkrock (specifically skatepunk)
Love it too much to do anything else, tho I always try incorporate other things to it. Currently have to start fresh on my 3rd band lol this one will be more metal influenced.
I use to play in a shity metalcore band , thinking of picking it up again

Reactions: Metroid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad