What city would you rather play in?

What city would you rather play in?

• Total voters

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
My real answer is New York, but since I'm from New York, I went with Tampa.

I always wanted to see it and their fans are nice. The weather doesn't hurt.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Florida Panthers because they are my 2nd favorite team and I like the state and if I was really good I would take it as a challenge to try to improve their team for the long run.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Tampa/Miami for that no state income tax (but can't choose that due to OPs criteria).

Alternatively, LA. Being a young millionaire in that city would be fun.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Toronto or NYC. Went with Toronto cause it's home. Being a Leaf is also a bigger deal relative to being a Ranger in the markets. Being rich in Manhatten though would be unreal given all the world-class entertainment/night life and given the amount of celebrities its easier to be anonymous. My list would be down to Toronto, Boston, NYC though. But, I'd want a city with a lively downtown that is livable or great neighborhoods close-by (Yorkville/Rosedale in Toronto, Back-Bay in Boston). I haven't been to Chicago so I can't comment on that but what I have heard intrigues me.

Some of the combined groupings are just weird though. Washington and Raleigh are dramatically different cities, same with Pitt and Philadelphia, and St. Louis/Chicago. You might as well group Toronto/Buffalo togeather.

Reactions: Howard Beale

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Other (Edmonton). I've travelled around a lot of the world and I always love coming back to Edmonton. Good city, good people, and passionate hockey fans.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
New York. Probably the most iconic city of the planet. There would be lots to do and I am interested in culture so that is the place to be. If I played for the Rangers, it would be nice to live near the arena and just walk to the arena on game days and feel the atmosphere in the city.

If not NY, then maybe Boston or Washington. Something on the east coast. I would like to be by the sea. Not super interested in Florida region based on the political atmosphere and I would like to have snow once in a while.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Miami.

Weather
No tax
No one cares
Slack off
Party

Then when I'm in my 30s a hockey hotbed like Edmonton or Montreal to experience crazy atmospheres and fans.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Voting for a city other than my own

Vancouver, I love the weather and the outdoors there. I think BC is the nicest province in all of Canada, summers are amazing, lots of places to hike, the mountains/Whistler are nice. And the actual city of Vancouver is gorgeous. Got tons of family out there, I try to go every year or two. Phenomenal place. Amazing restaurants, gorgeous city and a huge hockey city. It's expensive af to live there but if I ever had to leave Toronto, that's where I'd go.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Vancity. Beauty city, got mountains, ocean, lakes and Brock Boeser

Reactions: Love

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Dallas or Tampa so I can go to a bar and have a drink with my buddies

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Vegas.

Contending team, warm weather, party city, smaller market and close to other desirable places like California and Arizona.

Really nice golf courses in Nevada/Arizona

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad