What are your fav Canadian chain stores / restaurants?

Moose Head

Mar 12, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
iu
Piss in a sodastream

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Nothing says Canada more than great Canadian restaurant chains like Boston Pizza, New York Fries, Montana's, and East Side (NY) Mario's :laugh:

But as for the question, it depends on what I'm up for. If I'm in the mood for a full sports bar atmosphere and a couple beers with friends and family, Boston Pizza is my pick.

If I want a more relaxing, elegant, well dressed eating experience with quality food and sipping a scotch with a post meal coffee and desert then it's The Keg for me.

If I want a mix of the two. A good meal with a beer and post meal coffee while watching a game in the distance than it's Cactus Club or Moxie's.

Moose Head

Mar 12, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Nothing says Canada more than great Canadian restaurant chains like Boston Pizza, New York Fries, Montana's, and East Side (NY) Mario's :laugh:

But as for the question, it depends on what I'm up for. If I'm in the mood for a full sports bar atmosphere and a couple beers with friends and family, Boston Pizza is my pick.

If I want a more relaxing, elegant, well dressed eating experience with quality food and sipping a scotch with a post meal coffee and desert then it's The Keg for me.

If I want a mix of the two. A good meal with a beer and post meal coffee while watching a game in the distance than it's Cactus Club or Moxie's.

For a place called Boston Pizza, their Pizza kind of sucks. Like their nachos and wings though

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
For a place called Boston Pizza, their Pizza kind of sucks. Like their nachos and wings though

Agreed. It's just for the cheap pints of beer and the comradery that I go for. Their nachos are probably the only thing I ever get there, except I tried their burger wrapped in a pizza once several years ago and felt like I was committing a deadly sin for enjoying it. But ya, their pizza is absolute shit.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Smitty's
Swiss Chalet.
Zellers restaurant had a pretty good grilled cheese sandwich when I was a kid.
Harveys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad