What are your fav Canadian chain stores / restaurants?

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Whenever I prance into Tim Hortons I immediately order two double-doubles. If it's the weekend, later on I might order a Two-Topper from Pizza 73. That's just the way I do it.

What are your favourite Canadian stores / restaurants and what do you prefer to order?

Sep 19, 2008
iu

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I must just have an American flavor palate or something because I despise every Canadian chain. Tim Hortons is easily the worst fast food establishment and Pizza Pizza is easily the worst pizza to me. Fast food places also screw up my order practically every single time here (in Surrey/Vancouver), I spend a lot of time in America and they’ve never screwed up my order. Only restaurant I prefer in Canada is actually McDonalds funny enough. It tastes greasier here, I find the American version a little dry.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
afterwards head home to make some KD™ after a trip to Canadian Tire™ and Pizza Pizza™
Kraft Dinner is actually pretty fantastic. It's just kind of hard to make with the milk and butter. Yes Canadian Tire is also great for some things when they have a Hot Sale.

Reactions: Sniper99

Recipe Unlimited

Sep 1, 2019
Harvey's, Swiss Chalet, Montana's, Kelseys, St. Hubert, New York Fries, East Side Mario's, Fionn Macool's, Original Joe's, State & Main, The Keg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
When I was in Ottawa for a Bruins game, maybe 15 years ago, my friends and I were all hunting for a Harvey's. We split up, sober guys and the hammered fellas (bad idea looking back on it), and found ourselves inside a mall of sorts. Everything was closing up downtown and it was barely 10pm. We found some officers of the law and asked if there was a Harvey's around. The officers looked at us like we had 10 heads and a friend of mine says "Harvey's, ya know, like McDonalds, but not McDonalds?"

"OH OH! Harrrrrvey's. No no...No Harvey's here"

It was at that moment I realized our accents are trashier than any of us know.

We found a Harvey's on the drive home the next day. It was terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad