What are your expectations for next season?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Not sure how much he will play even early with injuries. Seems like odd man out.

He's one of two regulars (Forsling too) that will start the year, who know the system. He may play a bigger role early on (17-18 mins) and then slide back to 13-15 mins once we get healthier. Just my .02 but it'll be a dog fight for minutes on defense which should create good compete in the group

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Fully healthy? I think we’re a well rounded team who’s built confidence and a level of expectation, led by tkachuk. But with montour out till November and Ekblad out till mid-December to January, I don’t really have any expectations. And that’s ok. I had no expectations throughout the playoffs, for the first time ever I wasn’t really on edge, I just watched and saw how things played out…and that went pretty well. As soon as I started thinking we could do it, we got swatted in the final. I’m just here for the ride and hoping for the best. Curious to see how the new guys do. The division is tough so I’m not counting my eggs before they hatch.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
He's one of two regulars (Forsling too) that will start the year, who know the system. He may play a bigger role early on (17-18 mins) and then slide back to 13-15 mins once we get healthier. Just my .02 but it'll be a dog fight for minutes on defense which should create good compete in the group
I see all of Ekblad, Forsling, Montour, OEL, Mikkola, Kulikov and debatable Reilly ahead of him. Even with injuries he is #6.

I am honestly surprised they buried him, as I thought he was a good bottom pairing guy all year last year playoffs included.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I see all of Ekblad, Forsling, Montour, OEL, Mikkola, Kulikov and debatable Reilly ahead of him. Even with injuries he is #6.

I am honestly surprised they buried him, as I thought he was a good bottom pairing guy all year last year playoffs included.
I would be very sad to see Carlsson leave and explode somewhere else because of so many experienced lefty depth Dmen that we picked up... The guy paid his dues, had a fantastic season in the AHL, he deserves a shot. Hard for me to believe the Morgan Reilly could should clearly be ahead of him

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I would be very sad to see Carlsson leave and explode somewhere else because of so many experienced lefty depth Dmen that we picked up... The guy paid his dues, had a fantastic season in the AHL, he deserves a shot. Hard for me to believe the Morgan Reilly could should clearly be ahead of him
Even worse, Mike Reilly, lol.

But I trust Zito and we will need the depth for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: austropanther

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
My expectations are simple...

0b8eff79-bd53-46f8-9c55-fd656d72735a_text.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad