What are your expectations for next season?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Any leads/proof?

Finnish tabloids posted it few days ago. Swedish star said they've been talking a lot and are just "friends". Didn't deny it

1692561809933.png

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
We went from barely making the postseason to playing in the SCF. Not to take away the mindblowing tenacity and grit the team showed, but I also acknowledge a lot of luck went into that run. A few losses and we dont even make it in. Bobrovsky playing the best hockey of his career in 3 out of 4 playoff rounds. I highly doubt that's replicable.

So ig my expectations are a more steady regular season where we aren't scrapping for our lives to get in, and at least a 1st round win.

Last edited:

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Finnish tabloids posted it few days ago. Swedish star said they've been talking a lot and are just "friends". Didn't deny it

View attachment 737534

So you’re telling me after he himself being the perfect combination of Russian hockey skills genes and Finnish ones…

Sasha wants to breed the perfect sports athlete now ? Adding Kahddi’s Gambian/Swedish genes to Barky’s would make the perfect baby and future NHL 1st pick overall 2042 !

:P

Reactions: harv33173

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Montour with a good 35 min interview, his part starts at 26 min mark
Dalpe makes a quick visit, along with Nate, who's friends with Montour and helped set up the interview.

He recaps the Cup run, talks mindset of team along the ride, keeps talking how strong the Panthers fanbase is, especially at home.
Also how funny Gudas is refencing the Woll moment, seconds after Cousins score clincher vs TOR.

Talks about the crazy flights he took back and forth from Vegas to Florida and back to Vegas for birth of his daughter.
Talks about the layoff after CAR being good for rest but bad for continuing their groove vs VGK.
He feels they were too amped and looking for the big hit instead of playing more to their system/game.

Some key things:

Montour never grew up a Leafs fans being an Ontario guy, he liked the Red Wings. Zito, get this guy signed asap.

He is the team DJ

Best chirper on Panthers, Tkachuk or Lomberg.
Worst is Cousins.

Why he wears #62, he was handed it as a 15yr old, switched to 26 in Buffalo because of Dahlin and then switched back to 62 once in Florida.

He says he's 2 months into the 6 month rehab, him and trainers feel he is ahead of that timeline but doesn't say when he thinks he'll be back. Says he will ramp up come September but still may not be on the ice for a little while.
(Still think early December would be great)

Last edited:

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I had the same Laus jersey for 25 years, we were ass most of my wearing it to every game I attended (I mostly blame Cohen, but that jersey only saw crap).
Bought a Tkachuk jersey at the all-star game, we went to the Finals. That jersey has some high expectations this year.

I expect us to hang around the last playoff spot till everyone’s healthy. We may do better, I don’t think we’ll do worse. No idea what to expect once we’re in.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
The panthers are gonna panther and it’s gonna be awesome on my new tv. They will rise above the sh*tshow and pull some cool things off. Just break hearts my guys and I’ll be happy.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

View attachment 737534
Guys.

The last time one of my favorite players dated and proceeded to marry a black woman was Dirk Nowitzki in 2010...

They won the title in 2011.

This is phenomenal news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad