OT: What are you planning on doing (NO NHL) for the next couple of months?

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
im australian and i typically hate australian content and felt the same about candian but schitts creek is actually good, actually so is that kims convenience now i think about it.

I mean obviously everyone's tastes are different you may in fact end up hating it but imo its definitely worth giving a chance

Agreed, Schitt's Creek,very funny show, the Levys are really good comedy writers.
I just recently watched Letterkennie, for first time and found it hilarious. Seems like they took inspiration from"Trailor Park Boys".
Are there really towns like Letterkennie in Ont.? :eek:

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
Agreed, Schitt's Creek,very funny show, the Levys are really good comedy writers.
I just recently watched Letterkennie, for first time and found it hilarious. Seems like they took inspiration from"Trailor Park Boys".
Are there really towns like Letterkennie in Ont.? :eek:
Yes there are! The show is based on Jared Keeso's experience growing up in Listowel, Ontario.
Very different types of jokes in both those shows but love them both. Definitely have that greasy Canadian spirit to them lol

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I have a wall. I have a baseball glove and some tennis balls. I plan to isolate myself and drive everyone around me completely crazy, just like here. I can see it now... WAVE STOP THROWING THE DAMN BALL AGAINST THE WALL!!!

Reactions: Al14

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
I'm planning a financial hit as 99.9% of my client base is overseas and relys on them travelling here.
No cancellations as yet but I am expecting them.
No biggy. Rather everyone be safe and healthy.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Seeing as COVID-19 was created by Amazon I’m going to sit home, shop and watch Prime.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
I have a wall. I have a baseball glove and some tennis balls. I plan to isolate myself and drive everyone around me completely crazy, just like here. I can see it now... WAVE STOP THROWING THE DAMN BALL AGAINST THE WALL!!!

thought you would be surfing.
images

thewave

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I'm planning a financial hit as 99.9% of my client base is overseas and relys on them travelling here.
No cancellations as yet but I am expecting them.
No biggy. Rather everyone be safe and healthy.

We haven't had a major outbreak yet so unless the government shuts down international travel you may get through this better than you think and people may still come over

Best of luck mate, I'm in Auckland right now so it's starting to get a bit squirrly

Reactions: KIWILEAFFAN

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Supposed to be driving to Mrytle Beach tomorrow so not really sure at the moment.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
ive been a stay at home dad for the last few months so... that.. Except probably with less fun stuff outside.

Reactions: qqaz

nort

Oct 5, 2019
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the pandemic is only the start of what is coming. I will be surprised if NHL starts again. on a positive note, Leafs won their last game.
take care

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
We haven't had a major outbreak yet so unless the government shuts down international travel you may get through this better than you think and people may still come over

Best of luck mate, I'm in Auckland right now so it's starting to get a bit squirrly

I can handle any cancellations this season. My real worry is if Canada gets put as a no travel by my insurance. I will, probably still go but theres the risk as the client base over there is all foreign as well.

Reactions: Kiwi

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the pandemic is only the start of what is coming. I will be surprised if NHL starts again. on a positive note, Leafs won their last game.
take care
I tend to agree. If I was betting i would bet this season is done for NBA and NHL. Even baseball will start much later in summer i think.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I can handle any cancellations this season. My real worry is if Canada gets put as a no travel by my insurance. I will, probably still go but theres the risk as the client base over there is all foreign as well.

It's bloody tough, almost every industry is in an international supply chain now with all the parts interconnected

Next season was looking good for the dairy industry, but if this continues on were going to take a huge hit with knock on effects to all the people who rely on us to spend with them

Very very worrying

Reactions: KIWILEAFFAN

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
We are going to start a 2020 NHL video game sim for the rest of the season and watch the game live on twitch and comment in HFboards.

Nothing else to do.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Finish playing Terranigma, go thru FFVII before the remake comes out, then play FF7R.
Find some time to hang with the kids too.

Reactions: FlareKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad