OT: What are you planning on doing (NO NHL) for the next couple of months?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Just build a decontamination chamber at your front door, and scrub down before you enter!

well i do come into the house and immediately go upstairs and shower and put on differenct clothes to come back downstairs thats about as close as i can get to a decontamination chamber,

Im only really half serious about the concern i dont need to add to the fear mongering around this place there are posters in other thread spreading fear enough for 100 forums.

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
Since I need to watch most Leafs games on PVR after I get home from gigging, probably just gonna have a much healthier sleep schedule :D

But also gonna be depressed because watching hockey is pretty much my only hobby :help:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Scour the twitter looking for twits that make Marner look bad.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Can never be too safe.
true! great thing about where i live is theres a ton of stuff growing randomly on tress everywhere. moringa, coconuts, mangos, oranges, etc..so i can be a hermit and in case of emergency get my food survivor style lol.

Reactions: kb

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
you know what is a really good show that i brushed off as typical crappy Canadian content, Schitts creek its actually very good thats on netflix if you havent seen it
I've heard this from a few people and I'm still incredulous. I'll have to get over my CBC bias and give it a try.

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
I've missed almost all games due to a commitment to coaching this season.

My job, family and this season assistant coach to a junior hockey team.

We have about 2 weeks left until our playoffs are done. We are halfway through our semi finals. 6 more wins gets us the cup.

Just hoping the league here lets us keep playing for about 2 more weeks.

Reactions: mmalady

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I've heard this from a few people and I'm still incredulous. I'll have to get over my CBC bias and give it a try.

im australian and i typically hate australian content and felt the same about candian but schitts creek is actually good, actually so is that kims convenience now i think about it.

I mean obviously everyone's tastes are different you may in fact end up hating it but imo its definitely worth giving a chance

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
i have a newborn girl and im kind of hesitant to hold her or anything like that as i take the subway to work. I have no concern for myself about getting it or my wife but the baby is a little worrying especially with news today a baby got it a north york hospital.

Im not worried about the virus myself, the recovery rate for under 40's is 99.98% i just need to wash properly and limit contact with my in laws who are older and older people in general to make sure i dont pass it on to them if i did get it

you can spread it just by breathing in the same room as someone else.

if you get it, everyone in your house will get it unless you're very well sealed off.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Working from home. Other than that I will continue to grow my chili peppers, basil and tomatoes on my balcony while playing Red Dead Redemption 2.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
you can spread it just by breathing in the same room as someone else.

if you get it, everyone in your house will get it unless you're very well sealed off.

obviously i know this, but there is only so much you can do without letting fear rule your life. I;m taking the precautions i can that are reasonable

Reactions: Stigma

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Talk to the misses and kids I guess
Wish us all luck, were going to need it :laugh:

now if only you could remember there names? just go with "eh buddy want play cricket" and/or "hey sweetheart what do you want to play"

Reactions: Kiwi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad