OT: What are you planning on doing (NO NHL) for the next couple of months?

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Now that the league is postponed what are you going to do for the next couple of weeks?

My List:

Housekeeping
Yardwork
Make Art
Teach my son how to ride a bike / fly a kite
Catch up on books
Learn a few new dishes (Mexican Cook Book)

What about you?

Reactions: leafers

Blue Nate

Sep 27, 2017
St Catharines
Now that the league is postponed what are you going to do for the next couple of weeks?

My List:

Housekeeping
Yardwork
Make Art
Teach my son how to ride a bike / fly a kite
Catch up on books
Learn a few new dishes (Mexican Cook Book)

What about you?
Wow very productive!

I'm going to be watching tv still I'm sure. So many shows on backlog.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Play with my kids.
Clean my house.
Watch TV shows/movies.
Play Battlefield V.
Lift weights & exercise

Our house is in lockdown now. No one goes in or out except for late night dog walks where we don't interact with anyone or touch anything.

We're self-employed, and cancelling all our upcoming appointments if our main client is unwilling to let us do our work over telephone/webcam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogie and weems

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Same as what i'm doing now, except replacing hockey with a bit of Netflix.

Lot of good shows I haven't had a chance to watch yet.

Also a bit of Animal Crossing/Resident Evil 3 Remake when they come out.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Play with my kids.
Clean my house.
Watch TV shows/movies.
Play Battlefield V.

Our house is in lockdown now. No one goes in or out except for late night dog walks where we don't interact with anyone or touch anything.

We're self-employed, and cancelling all our upcoming appointments if our main client is unwilling to let us do our work over telephone/webcam.

i have a newborn girl and im kind of hesitant to hold her or anything like that as i take the subway to work. I have no concern for myself about getting it or my wife but the baby is a little worrying especially with news today a baby got it a north york hospital.

Im not worried about the virus myself, the recovery rate for under 40's is 99.98% i just need to wash properly and limit contact with my in laws who are older and older people in general to make sure i dont pass it on to them if i did get it

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Watch how polarized the world becomes once the sports opium has been taken away from people with latent masculine energies.

Reactions: glue

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Same as what i'm doing now, except replacing hockey with a bit of Netflix.

Lot of good shows I haven't had a chance to watch yet.

Also a bit of Animal Crossing/Resident Evil 3 Remake when they come out.

you know what is a really good show that i brushed off as typical crappy Canadian content, Schitts creek its actually very good thats on netflix if you havent seen it

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I just bought a new sea doo, so I will sit and stare at it as I await the end of May.

Also I won't watch leafs games at work anymore, so I'll become a better employee.... In fact I won't ignore my social life during leafs games so I'll probably have a better time with my friends... I'll stress less too... This may be for the best to be honest.

Reactions: CincoHolio

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I just bought a new sea doo, so I will sit and stare at it as I await the end of May.

Also I won't watch leafs games at work anymore, so I'll become a better employee.... In fact I won't ignore my social life during leafs games so I'll probably have a better time with my friends... I'll stress less too... This may be for the best to be honest.

you'll be CEO when its all said and done

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Just got my gf excited about NHL. Got her thinking about playoff hockey.

Now we will just watch movies and shows.
Probably start with Better call saul.

God damn it. We were heating up at the right time and battled adversity.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
i have a newborn girl and im kind of hesitant to hold her or anything like that as i take the subway to work. I have no concern for myself about getting it or my wife but the baby is a little worrying especially with news today a baby got it a north york hospital.

Im not worried about the virus myself, the recovery rate for under 40's is 99.98% i just need to wash properly and limit contact with my in laws who are older and older people in general to make sure i dont pass it on to them if i did get it

Just build a decontamination chamber at your front door, and scrub down before you enter!

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Just got my gf excited about NHL. Got her thinking about playoff hockey.

Now we will just watch movies and shows.
Probably start with Better call saul.

God damn it. We were heating up at the right time and battled adversity.

Yo Better Call Saul is legit. There are a couple episodes that are a little artsy and slow but overall it has incredible writing, captivating moments and a solid addition to the Breaking Bad universe. Saul is a gem of a character and even though you obviously know who survives the series, there is plenty of suspense.

Reactions: CincoHolio

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad