What are you getting for Christmas/what are you hoping for?

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'm getting a few pounds of fat.

Merry Christmas!
Basically this.

Only kids receive gifts, while our gift (grandparents, parents, uncles and aunts) is to watch them open every single one with a big and healthy smile on their faces.

I did buy myself a Gritty figurine, which will be placed next to my gaming PC screens.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Death

Formerly reaping souls as Death ...
Apr 24, 2014
France, Alps
A good hangover :laugh:

And I got this one for my children ... and for me as well I must confess :naughty:

71-1145-05-Play-Off-21-Sweden-Canada.jpg

Death

Apr 24, 2014
France, Alps
Table top hockey is so much fun! Enjoy!

It's really fun to play ! It's far from a cultural thing in France, I always looked at it full of curiosity and have been waiting for my children to grow enough to be able to play. We've already had a few hours of play and a lot of fun, it's easier than the soccer game actually. We love it and it was so good to have that kind of family magic, gathering around a game laughing and getting all excited !

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Merry Christmas Craig.
This year is the ultimate gift. I am taking my two kids (Arizona born) to Montreal for the Jan. 4th game against the Pens. My son is a high school hockey player here and a Habs fan. My daughter is 13 and loves hockey too.
I've never been to the bell center. I was at the old Forum once as a kid.
We are staying in Old Montreal and will be visiting Quebec city to do some sledding.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I am an atheist & anti-traditionalist. Getting wine and sleep.

Even anti-traditionalists have their weak spot. For me, it's the family gatherings in the holidays. I try to enjoy it as much as possible because some of those family members won't be here eternally. So tradition or no tradition, i'm ever so grateful for those holiday moments.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Is it a recalbox or something alike ? I made one myself and had a lot of fun with it

Was too lazy to make one, wanted to buy the Sumosys in Gatineau, but they stopped distributing with games, so my GF who was in France last month bought me the Euro version (ads on facebook), which is about the same thing, although I have to go buy a NA power cord at Mastervox or Addison's

Reactions: Death

Death

Apr 24, 2014
France, Alps
@Ozymandias It's quite painful to make, lots of tutorials, most aren't even complete. The plug & play solutions can spare a lot of time. Anyway, have fun, I found some game packs for my box, it's a lot of fun playing wtih the kids and introducing them to video games with best of the best classics !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad