Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008

Attachments

• 20230220_163105.jpg
    20230220_163105.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 1

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
-For Kakko's next contract, I'd like to see the Rangers build in a clause that says he gets $1,000 every time he one-times the puck from the right circle on the PP. Had at least 3 chances to do it last night and didn't send it. Overall, that unit is decent when they get in the zone, but the forward group has to be more willing to cut to the middle and shoot, or shoot off the pass. Too much "cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-cycle-point shot from the D" with that unit still. Need to improve their shot attempts/60 on the man advantage.
good idea.

Reactions: CLW

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
That tracks since good teams don't really have to hit. The Rangers are the only "contender" that hits a lot because, I think, we actually go out of our way to do it.

That makes us, if you wanna go on the basis of voluntary hitting, arguably the most physical team in the league.

So like, what do we want?
I really do believe that we go "out of our way" to hit. When push comes to shove, I believe GG is a mean son of a bitch, and he wants our team to be a little like that. Hitting changes the gaes complexion, makes players keep their heads up. No doubt, we have tons of skill, but adding in that "meanness" gives GG the best of both worlds. THAT wins cups.
losing Gautier and Blais subtracts from that a little, but adding Tarasenko adds.....well potentially you know.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I don't get this notion that we're locked into 3rd. There's a quarter-plus season left. We're 4 points behind NJ. I'd love to finish second so we get home ice. I'll concede that we won't finish first in the division, how about that? I'll give you that much.
Yeah, I'm down with you. Absolutely NOT conceding 2nd. The Devils will falter somewhat, we just need to keep on winning. It's as simple as that.
12 out of remaining 23 come vs Metro. Have Boston, TB, Preds and Toronto in tough games. Not going to be easy, but can be done.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00