West Division Final Game #1. Avs host Vegas. Wedding Party in Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Their secondary scoring is pretty mediocre and easily outperformed by Vegas' depth.

It basically gonna come down to this:

1) MAF needs to play
2) Officiating needs to LET THEM PLAY. We watched a Ref fest occur in round 1, we don't need it for round 2.
3) Contain top line. Easiest way to do this? CHECK THEM!

Vegas does and gets that, they take the series. MAF is gamebreaker, hes leap and bounds ahead of Avs goalie. hes the key.
10 PPs in the first round against St Louis = ref fest.

I wanna live in your world.

Reactions: Sudden Nordique

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Their secondary scoring is pretty mediocre and easily outperformed by Vegas' depth.

It basically gonna come down to this:

1) MAF needs to play
2) Officiating needs to LET THEM PLAY. We watched a Ref fest occur in round 1, we don't need it for round 2.
3) Contain top line. Easiest way to do this? CHECK THEM!

Vegas does and gets that, they take the series. MAF is gamebreaker, hes leap and bounds ahead of Avs goalie. hes the key.
Oh the refs need to let them play? You mean like how the refs let them play in round 1 and the Avs utterly slapped the Blues around at 5v5 to the tune of 10-4 and that's with me not even including the ENG's which is advantage Blues in terms of manpower.

I mean, eventually you'll tire of your schtick but until then we'll just continue correcting you and your "prophecies" lol go make another GDT that "guarantees" victory.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm hoping for a lengthy Reaves suspension.

It's his job, I don't blame him. And I don't blame the Knights for gooning it up in a game like this where they get pasted. But I blame the league for making this kind of attack possible.

To my mind, once a player is going down to the ice he becomes a noncombatant. You don't engage. We've seen way too much crap with guys getting pummeled while lying on the ice. It has to stop. Make it an automatic suspension.
Keep in mind that just one game ago he hit Suter from behind so his face went into the crossbar. It was clearly intentional. I am fine with physical play, but dirty play that intends to injure is something that the NHL has to stop. It's all fun and games until some one like Reaves, Wilson, or the like injures a great young player like Makar. I mean, does the NHL really think that the future of the game is Reaves? Suspend him.

Oh, and I am most decidedly NOT an Avs fan.

Reactions: Soedy

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Reaves can’t hardly play hockey, he is one of the last of the talentless goons the league still has around.

Cant be surprised when a goon does goon things, but it’ll be nice if the league can step up with a one or two game suspension to force Vegas into dressing an actual hockey player instead.

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
Vegas d core runs laps around Colorados and Vegas has a proven playoff goaltender.

Defense wins championships.
One line and PP teams win you second round exits.

im sure thats exactly what pietrangelo said when he was mic'd up for the outdoor game...

sorry troll feeding session over..

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
vegas goons it up in a lopsided game, what did else did we expect? intimidation is part of hockey, and intimdation is clearly a strategy Vegas employs.

as a fan of neither team colorado has big bodies too. this is what makes hockey fun.

Reactions: o6mopok

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
Vegas d core runs laps around Colorados and Vegas has a proven playoff goaltender.

Vegas D was pure trash tonight. What's with that, superchief?

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario

Deep in the cheap Vegas Vodka provided by serving perennial losers on dirty slot machines.

Avs didn’t get a powerplay until the game was already over.

“Defence win championships”

loses 7-1

Dynamic defence absolutely dismantled the Vegas forecheck.

This might change next game, but this is total ignorance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad