GDT: We're Definitely Maybe Turning a New Leaf (@Tor, 4pm Pac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
"Carlyle said he had hoped to avoid pulling Gibson from the game, but as the Jets’ continued to exploit the Ducks’ porous defense, he had no choice but to replace him with Chad Johnson after Winnipeg scored six times on 14 shots. At that point, it was a move of mercy."

Ducks return from 9-day break and give up 9 goals in loss to Jets – Orange County Register

On top of having an outdated failure of a coach, we also have a liar.
Good fit with the less than honest GM.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Good fit with the less than honest GM.
True. I just think it's equal parts hilarious/infuriating that we have video evidence of him trying to continue to hang Gibson out to dry, with the man between the benches for the SN feed stating that Getzlaf was bickering with him to get him pulled and he calls it a "mercy move"

Like f*** off you :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
True. I just think it's equal parts hilarious/infuriating that we have video evidence of him trying to continue to hang Gibson out to dry, with the man between the benches for the SN feed stating that Getzlaf was bickering with him to get him pulled and he calls it a "mercy move"

Like **** off you ****.
He's a stubborn red ass who probably thought he would toughen up Gibson by leaving him out there to be humiliated.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Haha remember that stretch in December when I thought we were gonna do well and not get a high draft pick?

Good times. Let's chase that 1OVR together, randy.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Shore Kesler and Eaves

Has to be the slowest line the ducks have iced since the lockout

Del Zotto Holzer with that Kesler line in inevitable Carlyle fashion could be better than watching MASH reruns Definitely funnier

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I was afraid he was going to scratch Grant. Glad that line stays together. Hope the 4th line plays less than 10 mins. Lindholm-Manson is a thing again!

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA

Like **** off you ****.
Wait, did that really happen? Getz was arguing with RC to save Gibby?

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad