GDT: We're Definitely Maybe Turning a New Leaf (@Tor, 4pm Pac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
If we get Hughes it'll be worth it. It better be worth it.

This is what I said earlier. We’re bottom of the league and in lottery. Kings has second overall right now and they won tonight. We’re only 5 pts ahead with one game in hand. Watch us land hughes while all y’all are crying over spilled milk.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I didn't watch too much on Saturday but he was okay tonight. Obviously not completely up to speed, seems a bit timid after hits or moments that test his knee (rightly so). Don't think he is holding anyone back at this point, but with the way the team is playing, that isn't saying much.

Thanks for the update! I watched Saturday night but missed tonight.

Cheers

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Don’t know why Ritchie has zero gamesmanship and why if he knows he’s gonna get a penalty, then get your money’s worth.

Ducks need to goon it up the rest of the year. Mind as well call up Gazdic and Thomson, and any other free agent.

rlstine

Jun 14, 2017
Don’t know why Ritchie has zero gamesmanship and why if he knows he’s gonna get a penalty, then get your money’s worth.

Ducks need to goon it up the rest of the year. Mind as well call up Gazdic and Thomson, and any other free agent.

I'd be lying if I said I don't miss a little bit the old days of 2011 when if they were losing they would at least goon it up lol.

Reactions: cheesymc

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
People want the Ducks to goon it up but then wonder why the team has a reputation that never dies in the eyes of the officials? Can't have it both ways. I actually think Ritchie has done a great job of being more disciplined this year in avoiding stupid penalties. Those were pretty weak calls tonight and I applaud him for playing under control, especially under trying circumstances with the way things have been going.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Glad I didn’t watch this but the condensed highlights looked awful. Chance after chance for Toronto. Carlyle has broken this teams (used to be) good young blueliners and Gibson.

Reactions: Exit Dose

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Not sure I get the reference. My bad sorry. It does sound like a funny response so I would mind knowing more.
There was talk about him not hanging with teammates to go to museums instead, so people speculate he’s not a good locker room guy and that’s why he keeps getting moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad