GDT: We're Definitely Maybe Turning a New Leaf (@Tor, 4pm Pac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I gave up watching the Jets game after the first period and only checked back periodically (props to those who stuck it out to the end). Tonight's game will be into the second period by the time I get home, so the good thing is I'll know ahead of time if this game is another tire fire.

Andersen is a better goaltender, so I say the Ducks get shutout. How many goals the Leafs get is the question. Do the Ducks go for the record tonight????? 10! 10! 10!!!!!!!

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lol....
kesler

I hope the team at least has the decency to sit Gibson tonight.... Toronto might actually put up 10

this one is going to be hard to watch.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Toronto is the most overrated team but they’re going to wipe the floor with us. 7-1 Leafs.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Oh well, the Leafs are my second favorite team, so I'll be happy with the onslaught we're most likely in for.

#StayWithTheFossil-StrikeForOil

Reactions: dracom

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Not watching anymore and never thought I'd say this but I hope they lose 10-0

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I never realized that pick we traded for kesler was the pick before Pasternak.... idk that we would have chosen him there.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
I don't know if I can watch this. That last game took a lot out of me. It might have been the most agonizing game that I have sat through. Hearing that Kesler is coming back ain't helping.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't know if I can watch this. That last game took a lot out of me. It might have been the most agonizing game that I have sat through. Hearing that Kesler is coming back ain't helping.
Hearing kesler coming back.... made me lose any faith we had at winning this game... you know he will absolutely be on the first powerplay.

Is it too early to post the stop stop were already dead imgur?

Reactions: Exit Dose

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hearing kesler coming back.... made me lose any faith we had at winning this game... you know he will absolutely be on the first powerplay.

Is it too early to post the stop stop were already dead imgur?
hqdefault.jpg

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Kesler ready to shut down Matthews and Mariner

And power the first pp unit to stardom!

What’s the over/under on minutes Kesler plays tonight?
If I was Toronto I’d put whoever the matchup with Kesler is on the ice every other shift the first two periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad