GDT: We're Definitely Maybe Turning a New Leaf (@Tor, 4pm Pac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Fell asleep on the couch before the game started. Im glad I didn't almost watch that second train wreck

Is 6-1 better or worse than 9-3?

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but Gibson’s whole body language looks like he’s depressed every time the camera pans to him. The guy has so much pressure put on him and nothing has been helping. No defense, no faith in his coach, just looks so down all the time.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Any update on Gibson not staying on the bench?

At this rate, we’re going to have a Patrick Roy moment.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Any update on Gibson not staying on the bench?

At this rate, we’re going to have a Patrick Roy moment.

Nah, I don't think we will, but I absolutely do not blame him for being frustrated with the organization at the moment. Someone needs to sit down with him at the end of the year 1-on-1 and kind of clear the air with him.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
The gibson stuff is out of control. Do the senators have to sit down with their goalie and clear the air? He needs to do the job to the best of his ability and thats it. Nobody here is wanting to be ass on purpose.

Reactions: ShadowDuck

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
great job murray and the samuelis

by keeping carlyle around it's only going to create a further divide in the locker room with each day. at least fire him now and promote and interim to make it seem like you care

Reactions: Tony O and ADHB

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Gibson is just doing what the rest of team is doing.. which is quit trying. It's just way more obvious in his position. I don't blame him one bit. He gave it his all a lot longer than the rest of the team did. (Again, not even blaming the players much at this point).

Reactions: DuckRogers10

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Can I ask how Perry has looked? Has the speed still been an issue or has he looked like he could keep pace?

I didn't watch too much on Saturday but he was okay tonight. Obviously not completely up to speed, seems a bit timid after hits or moments that test his knee (rightly so). Don't think he is holding anyone back at this point, but with the way the team is playing, that isn't saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad