Post-Game Talk (GBU): We're at the depression stage

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
G: EDM did NOT score an EN goal as expected.
They tried as hard as they could to. Dahlin even tried to help give them one!
B: Too much to mention
U: When EDM goal # 4 trickled in, my inner zeitgeist tried to tell me that I already KNEW how this was going to turn out...

But nooooo...... I had to watch the full game and allow my self actualization to be trashed once again

Double U: The ghost of Chris Drury past is not active in the Sabres locker room. Pegula's remodel must have upset it and it's gone south to Tampa Bay.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
How do you fix the choking? Need to trade Risto. There was a TBN article at the end of last season about how he was the poster child for the player that expects to lose. I agreed with it then, and I still agree with it.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Sabres are 2 - 4 - 1 when Eichel scores 2 goals this season. Also does he stop shooting the puck every time he gets to 2 goals or something? :help:

Pominville missing that tap in is Buffalo in a nutshell.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
If I were Jack, I'd ask for a trade if Housley remains the coach. Serious as can be, I wish I could be traded out of this mess.

I didn't really follow closely during the down years, where do the "Eichel is coach and GM" jokes come from? 'Cause my greatest fear is that he knows of 'em and so is now afraid to say "this dude f***ing sucks, get him outta here."

Seriously, the loyalty to Scandella is just insane.

Couldn't watch the game today and I'm kinda glad, the fact that that's how it ended.. worst coach in the league today, worst coach of all time. Just a f***ing idiot honestly.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
I can't imagine owning this team and watching this.I don't know how the owners contain themselves and not clean house.This is unbelievable.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
2v8a5b

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
I most certainly just want them to tank and lose every single game so we can get Housley outta here .

He is as good as gone at this point . On Monday of last week Dorion said Boucher was safe until the end of the season and fired him 4 days later .

Botterill said Housley was safe not long ago because he wasn’t going to publicly sabotage him and say “Yeah we are going to fire Phil”. I see no way or how Housley comes back next season with this collapse . If he my support for Botterill will he gone .

On the bright side in this game I’m happy Middlestadt finally reaches double digits with his 10th goal of the season

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Is it possible Housley saw what was happening with prior coaches and had an early termination stipulation in his contract? Something like "if fired before the end of second year golden parachute of $10million for remainder of contract". I mean I cant fathom any other reason for keeping him around at this point. Everyone who knows anything about the sport knows hes trash.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Choosing to ignore the negatives.

Eichel was dominant almost all game
Dahlin - Nelson looked bonafide
Mitts had a good hustle going
Montour was a great pickup

That's it. That's all I've got. 5 out of 20.

Reactions: Mitts888

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
How do you fix the choking? Need to trade Risto. There was a TBN article at the end of last season about how he was the poster child for the player that expects to lose. I agreed with it then, and I still agree with it.

The return needs to make us better. It wasn’t addition by subtraction with ROR and it will not be with Ristolainen either.

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
I don't know, they didn't give up. It's like we're replaying the same game over and over.
Try not to let a bad mood fester, y'all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad