Post-Game Talk (GBU): We're at the depression stage

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Botterill should just talk to the players now , and why would he want to wait until the end of the season ? Why can’t he have that conversation now?

I could be wrong aswell but I still think Housley gets fired. Especially if we continue to collapse like this . Yes I think there has been progress especially with Middlestadt and Dahlin but with the team performing like this I don’t see how Housley survives .

This team has totally quit on him . We haven’t won two games in a row since our 10 game winning streak . That’s unacceptable. How can Terry , black widow or Botterill be happy with that? That’s not progress , that’s taking a step backwards .

And remember Dorion said Boucher was safe until the end of the season but was fired 4 days later .

Two years ago in January Terry said quote Doug Whaley does a good job , I like him , he’s a smart guy and was fired 4 months later .

If we have seen the trend with Pegula and the coaches I think Housley is on thin ice
Bull shit. The team hasn't quit . They are simply put in position to fail due to personnel decisions and game day strategy. Housley doesn't come up with specific adjustments to counter what's happening in game. Hitchcock split up McD and Drai to create mismatches. Housley kept Sam with Jack. I would have swapped Jack and Mitts and let Jack get inside Connors jersey. But he is the pro.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Bull ****. The team hasn't quit . They are simply put in position to fail due to personnel decisions and game day strategy. Housley doesn't come up with specific adjustments to counter what's happening in game. Hitchcock split up McD and Drai to create mismatches. Housley kept Sam with Jack. I would have swapped Jack and Mitts and let Jack get inside Connors jersey. But he is the pro.

As much I dislike Hitchcock, I have to admit he knows how to coach.

Housley? Who dat?

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
You know, I'm sure we'll look back at this game in a year and laugh. Hell, I'm laughing now at how absolutely stupid it was for both teams.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Is the depression stage where I begin drinking to excess or do I have to wait?

Asking for a friend.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->